Trump is finished

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
What can I say, I'm a fan of STATESMEN over POLITICIANS.

Alas, I can't think of a single statesman in office since I was old enough to vote, anyway... *sigh*
A true statesman just doesnt exist anymore @Mama Fen not one in any branch of our government not one single person in the house or senate democrat or republican give 2 shits about the American people i would even go so far as challenge anyone to show me one with a shred of integrity or honor, its all about how they can line their pockets and how fast.
My uncle was a senator for one term and the fudgeer hasnt worked a day in his life since, that tells me all i need to know about our government

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hey george whats that commie murphy up to over there?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Not sure. If he comes on the TV I turn the station. He is probably more worried about all the illegals. He doesn't want anything to happen to all his new voters.

Illegals get FREE FREE FREE . The state is buried in debt but a few months ago he started college fund for his illegals by putting 2 million of our tax dollars into it.

If you have lived in this state for many years and do things the right way like pay taxes on time etc ... You get the FINGER !!!

We are now number two in total cases and deaths. It's swallowing up the whole state and it's not suppose to peak until next week.

It's like the Twilight Zone. Store shelves are empty. Most people are wearing masks. The roads are empty.

e9504803c889c2489747e260c446ff704705c3373d6bc04670eb39a2ca3e93b6_1.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Not sure. If he comes on the TV I turn the station. He is probably more worried about all the illegals. He doesn't want anything to happen to all his new voters.

Illegals get FREE FREE FREE . The state is buried in debt but a few months ago he started college fund for his illegals by putting 2 million of our tax dollars into it.

If you have lived in this state for many years and do things the right way like pay taxes on time etc ... You get the FINGER !!!

We are now number two in total cases and deaths. It's swallowing up the whole state and it's not suppose to peak until next week.

It's like the Twilight Zone. Store shelves are empty. Most people are wearing masks. The roads are empty.

View attachment 90501
Says he gave state police authority to commandeer medical supplies from businesses and people.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

View attachment 90501

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Do you have a gun I could borrow ... lol

JUST KIDDING !!!
Lol my guns wont come anywhere near them bridges lol. That is the number 2 rule here on gun safety. #1 treat a gun as if it were loaded and keep pointed in safe direction. #2 never ever cross into New Jersey with your gun.

Reactions: SRD and MikeGaure

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Any one believes that Trump will die this year? They show this on the Simpsons, as you know things do comes true at these type of shows.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I believe this year I will have to forget my 5 year plan and draw up a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Lol my guns wont come anywhere near them bridges lol. That is the number 2 rule here on gun safety. #1 treat a gun as if it were loaded and keep pointed in safe direction. #2 never ever cross into New Jersey with your gun.
#3 Never go boating with your guns.....................too many boats sinking and fellas losing their entire collection :cool:

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Any one believes that Trump will die this year? They show this on the Simpsons, as you know things do comes true at these type of shows.
There’s been some chatter on the message boards something may happen on April 10th Good Friday. Both Trump and Merkel have said, “Wait until Easter.”

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I think a lot can say the same thing. Least you won’t be alone. Make it more audacious !
I have a high tolerance for risk, so I'm thinking of buying up a good used truck, keeping my website gal working on overtaking the top SEO spots, and being ready for when the economy kicks back in. We shall see....

Reactions: Fedri and MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Reactive or proactive

Competition will fall under one of the two also. Soon as my site is ready we will be hitting seo