Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
@Mama Fen

It was so much a hoax he shut flights down from China very early. Then the democrats called him a racist for it.
yet you are trying to say he thought the virus was a hoax. His actions scream the opposite of what you are saying. He took flack from the Democrats for taking it serious. They called him names. A RACIST.....The very names they used to be able to subdue others with....funny that.
Oh my my my!! When he only banned travel from China and not Europe, that’s why he got called on it, days later he banned Europe as well,

when he only banned China and not Europe , I don’t think it was due to racist reasons, but it was sure fudgeing stupid not to close all travel coming in to the USA,

just like with everything else, his decisions are never on time and with dire consequences,

He is now trying to blame Cuomo for reacting late to the virus, are you fudgeing kidding me?

Reactions: Mama Fen

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
So if the word "a" is missing I lose.

You're pathetic, just admit it. He's doing better now but he did virtually nothing in the beginning and we lost several months.

You're even arguing with conservative righties here now, that should tell you something.
Quote....Trump is a racist for closing access to China signed the democrats and MSM...........gonna be a great campaign commercial this fall.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Larsox get your wallet out.

Oh I get it...you really didn't mean that. ....it was just pretend

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Those goal posts must be heavy.

Stay focused man.

We are talking about when trump said "Corona Virus is a Hoax.

I have severe ADD and even I can stay on point.

Oh I get it, you're talking the very, very specific wording he used.

You're not saying he didn't believe it was a hoax, just the way he said it.

Kind of like a bar room bet.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Quote....Trump is a racist for closing access to China signed the democrats and MSM...........gonna be a great campaign commercial this fall.

Run it no one cares, focus.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
You are making the point.

So desperate to score some perceived political points or gain.

You are doing exactly what the president was complaining about.

Yall are the Hoax...

But of course you wont understand that.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
It doesn’t take a big leap of brains for some people to conclude he is been a racist when he only plugs one hole and not the others that have a much danger as China

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
The Hoax is the democrat response and reaction to the virus...

Larsox has become A posterboy.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
You are making the point.

So desperate to score some perceived political points or gain.

You are doing exactly what the president was complaining about.

Yall are the Hoax...

But of course you wont understand that.
I've read people's account of what happened in Germany in the 30s. Many people never realized what was happening to them till it was too late. That is you.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
The Hoax is the democrat response and reaction to the virus...

Larsox has become A posterboy.

The big blue states are doing more than trump. Red states like Florida are not doing enough.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
It doesn’t take a big leap of brains for some people to conclude he is been a racist when he only plugs one hole and not the others that have a much danger as China
Leap of faith you say.

So you read minds now and intentions.......

I assume you are filthy rich??

So desperate for political points and gain you regurgitate a racist claim......

russia, russia, russia, Kavanagh was a rapist, Trump called corona a hoax............

No Trump called you folks a hoax due to your actions.

YOU ARE MAKING HIS POINT

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Why is everyone so fixated on the mans spray tan?, i dont give a shit if he does a purple spray tan long as he does what he says he'll do
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I find it bothersome for the simple reason that I expect a President to be well-dressed, well-mannered, and well-spoken.

I expect him to come across as intelligent but approachable, logical but empathetic, ethical but realistic.

I expect him to put the welfare of the people he serves over his own betterment.

And I expect all of this to be visually transmitted to the public in his mannerisms and the way he presents himself to the world.

A man who is known for his unnatural coloration and his penchant for firing off tweets faster than a twelve-year-old girl doesn't instill those warm fuzzy feelings in me, sorry.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I lived in Germany for 9 years including in Occupied Berlin, my moms best friend was a Nazi Youth.

You are spouting again....

so desperate for political points you are now gonna try to call me a Nazi

You keep making Trumps point.

You are the Hoax

Reactions: MikeGaure

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
I was listening on that same speech when he called it a hoax, He said he created a government program to help tackle the virus, he conveniently forgot to mention he had dismantled that exact program last year, because he is trying to erase everything that Obama did

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I find it bothersome for the simple reason that I expect a President to be well-dressed, well-mannered, and well-spoken.

I expect him to come across as intelligent but approachable, logical but empathetic, ethical but realistic.

I expect him to put the welfare of the people he serves over his own betterment.

And I expect all of this to be visually transmitted to the public in his mannerisms and the way he presents himself to the world.

A man who is known for his unnatural coloration and his penchant for firing off tweets faster than a twelve-year-old girl doesn't instill those warm fuzzy feelings in me, sorry.
I thought you were better versed in History than that??

Just surprised to see that comment.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Thanks for playing guys.

You have made the Point for me.

Oh and scoreboard.
The polls say it all.

And will someone please stop abusing Joe. It is sad what you all are doing propping him up. The man needs to be at home with his family. He is obviously not as sharp as he used to be. He is getting old.

Its almost getting to the point of abuse of a senior citizen.
So very, very sad.
Joe has had a tough few years with the loss of one son and another that is a trainwreck, now his age is catching up to him.

If you actually vote for him in the primary, wow. Think about your own grandfather. I lost mine after years of dementia.............So sad.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Leap of faith you say.

So you read minds now and intentions.......

I assume you are filthy rich??

So desperate for political points and gain you regurgitate a racist claim......

russia, russia, russia, Kavanagh was a rapist, Trump called corona a hoax............

No Trump called you folks a hoax due to your actions.

YOU ARE MAKING HIS POINT

Russia election interference did occur, could not prove coordination with the trump campaign though. Mueller is republican, this was not a democratic investigation. His report proved Putin's interference.

The dems never said Kavanagh was a rapist. Where did they say that show me, show me, SHOW ME lol!

His accuser did have some insight into his personality and what he did to her.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Thanks for playing guys.

You have made the Point for me.

Oh and scoreboard.
The polls say it all.

And will someone please stop abusing Joe. It is sad what you all are doing propping him up. The man needs to be at home with his family. He is obviously not as sharp as he used to be. He is getting old.

Its almost getting to the point of abuse of a senior citizen.
So very, very sad.
Joe has had a tough few years with the loss of one son and another that is a trainwreck, now his age is catching up to him.
Trump is just a couple years younger than Biden wtf!

Oh the polls are accurate again lol!