Trump is finished

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
You’re a dumdass. I butcher babies???? Wow, incredible.

What you guys don’t get/understand willingly or unwillingly is I’m not saying he is responsible for the coronavirus itself or entering the US, or the death and destruction is causing, What I’m saying is, once we knew the virus was in our soil, and one would have to be a total nitwit, to not know what was happening in China and in that continent, knowing all that he still decided to ignore the problem, right? A hoax!! Right?

one doesn’t need a crystal ball to anticipate what could of happened then, do you believe or not that he got rid of the federal department that was in charge of dealing with pandemics? Something that he doesn’t deny, he just denies it was him, but trust me , after all this is done, WE WILL HAVE CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHO DID AND WHO AUTHORIZED IT
Ya thats what we need MORE congretional hearing's! Pretty much all your Democrats have done the last 3 years is congretional hearing's

Reactions: george8585

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
CREEPY Uncle Joe could be our next President !!!

nothing-at-all-off-about-creepy-joe-biden-33967219.png

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
To all radical right wingers/ conservatives/ trumpbots/ republicans 2 questions:

1. When did you finally realize that trump was not telling you the truth about covid 19 and it was actually the left that was giving you accurate information that could save your life?

2. Where were you when you had this epiphany?

Fox News did such a disservice to their viewers of which many will die for listening and believing their lies. They should be sued for their irresponsibility

Never in the history of the conservative right wing/ trump political machine has one of its many conspiracies died so undeniably and completely.

Remember this in the future.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Ya thats what we need MORE congretional hearing's! Pretty much all your Democrats have done the last 3 years is congretional hearing's

Get a clue.

The house investigated the President for 2 months before he was impeached. Many on the right said that the house didn't do their homework and didn't have enough evidence. Basically they were saying more investigating was needed.

The Mueller Report was not started by the Democrats, didn't Rosenstein start the investigation? Mueller is a republican. The Mueller investigation was looking into if Russia interfered in our election, and they found that Putin did.

ESoT4OMUUAAvs-4.jpg

Remember your years long investigations into the Clintons and finding nothing. Oh forgot Bill had an affair. lol

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
11 Of Trump’s Most Damaging Coronavirus Lies

1. “Anybody that needs a test gets a test.”

2. “Within a couple of days [the number of positive cases is] going to be down to close to zero.”

3. “This is their new hoax.”

4. Repeated selective amnesia about having fired the experts whose job was to foresee exactly this situation.

5. “Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming.”

6. Comparing COVID-19 to the flu.

7. We’re “very close” to a vaccine.

8. Hyping a speculative, untested drug as a coronavirus treatment.

9. “The cure can’t be worse than the problem.”

10. Bonus accidental truth: “I don’t take any responsibility at all.”

11. Trump said he knew it was going to be a pandemic before anyone else.

Progressive ideas are the best during a pandemic ... because they're the best when everything's fine

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@larsox do you have to remind yourself to breath in and out? I would think anyone as mentally challenged as you would have to ...wich wouldnt leave much of your mental capacity left over to think rationally. Thats my theory, it would explain alot about your posts

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
11 Of Trump’s Most Damaging Coronavirus Lies

1. “Anybody that needs a test gets a test.”

2. “Within a couple of days [the number of positive cases is] going to be down to close to zero.”

3. “This is their new hoax.”

4. Repeated selective amnesia about having fired the experts whose job was to foresee exactly this situation.

5. “Nobody could have ever seen something like this coming.”

6. Comparing COVID-19 to the flu.

7. We’re “very close” to a vaccine.

8. Hyping a speculative, untested drug as a coronavirus treatment.

9. “The cure can’t be worse than the problem.”

10. Bonus accidental truth: “I don’t take any responsibility at all.”

11. Trump said he knew it was going to be a pandemic before anyone else.

Progressive ideas are the best during a pandemic ... because they're the best when everything's fine
Lol you keep watching the news you wont need to worry about a virus killing you. Nothing but negativity and pessimism 24/7. I can tell you like it though. So maybe i was right about you needing to be committed you are not fit to be in our society. You are right up there with greg.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
@larsox do you have to remind yourself to breath in and out? I would think anyone as mentally challenged as you would have to ...wich wouldnt leave much of your mental capacity left over to think rationally. Thats my theory, it would explain alot about your posts

You trumpbots are the minority, do not ever forget it.

Impeached forever trump got 3 million fewer votes than Hillary.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
California Liberals are INSANE !!!

View attachment 90444

Just remember, the sources that told you how horrible California is are the same venues that told you Covid 19 was a hoax.

Just went through the whole discussion thread here, do you ever post anything except photoshopped pictures?

Do you have any actual ideas of your own?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
While Trump was working on the Coronavirus.

Pelosi was still working the HOAX that FAKE NEWS CNN and the CORRUPT Liberal News Media were helping promote.

Liberals have NO SHAME !!!

Brett Kavanaugh - HOAX
Russian Witch Hunt - HOAX
Impeachment - HOAX

91526817_10156868393260598_3706101466964951040_n.jpg

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Just remember, the sources that told you how horrible California is are the same venues that told you Covid 19 was a hoax.

Just went through the whole discussion thread here, do you ever post anything except photoshopped pictures?

Cnn abc nbs msnbc huff washington post.... them

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States

YES
1 - California Liberals are INSANE
2 - Liberals have NO SHAME

California and CREEPY Uncle Joe photos are real ... NITWIT !!!

Last edited:

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Your favorite news outlets even told us how much cleaning all that up costs you guys smdh. Talk about waste.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox crawled back into his hole. WE WON !!!

It's time for my afternoon jog.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
You trumpbots are the minority, do not ever forget it.

Impeached forever trump got 3 million fewer votes than Hillary.
Trump acquitted by the Senate dont ever forget that, hillary never president dont forget that