Trump is finished

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
A lot of bickering/arguing going on but TMF is keeping our minds off of all the real problems we have.

I have it easy. It's just me. I wonder what's it like to be living with young kids/teenagers that are trapped in the house for weeks? They are missing out on a lot Friends/Prom/Sports maybe graduation. I love kids but don't have any. I got divorced young and never remarried.

Last edited:

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Trump openly admitting if we made voting easier in America, Republicans wouldn't win elections

Trump: "The things they had in there were crazy. They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

VOTER SUPPRESSION

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
The ANGRY/MISERABLE/HATEFUL Larsox the NITWIT from the Third World Country called California is back with some DUMBASS !!!

17202986_1664319857196140_7031381302884054937_n.jpg

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
But yet dems fight so hard to let illegals vote, funny a non citizen voting f-ing hilarious

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Trump openly admitting if we made voting easier in America, Republicans wouldn't win elections

Trump: "The things they had in there were crazy. They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again."

VOTER SUPPRESSION
Im glad you are on board with the no id thing. Its a pain buying guns sometimes. Showing id, filing out all this bias paperwork.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You’re an idiot, obviously if we can test for the virus at greater amounts , the sooner we know who is infected we can take the proper action, to lessen the virus infecting and spreading to other people and creating a domino effect. This dude waisted two precious months while the American people are dying, Please spare me the abortion crap and the millions of people die every day. That’s how your excusing your boy trump???? Pathetic
Exactly dodge the fact you have no problems butchering innocent babies. You’re a pig plain and simple.

This Covid is going to end up running it’s course like everything else in the world.

You guys are crying the sky is falling and that it’s trumps fault. That’s funny I’m not even a big admirer of his. We hold the office of president very high and think whoever occupies it should always conduct themselves professionally.

Obviously America was tired of purchased and career politicians.

Didn’t know any leaders we had held crystal balls that they can see clearly into the future.

Can’t believe some ppl are so daft

Reactions: SRD

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
The whole everything is trumps fault no matter what gets old

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
A lot of bickering/arguing going on but TMF is keeping our minds off of all the real problems we have.

I have it easy. It's just me. I wonder what's it like to be living with young kids/teenagers that are trapped in the house for weeks? They are missing out on a lot Friends/Prom/Sports maybe graduation. I love kids but don't have any. I got divorced young and never remarried.
My kids are good. Dogs, bikes, instruments and they homeschool anyway. Wouldn’t trust them with the public school systems for nothing.

My employees are running full tilt. Still providing for their families with hard work.

Got a great team and will keep things moving as long as possible

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Exactly dodge the fact you have no problems butchering innocent babies. You’re a pig plain and simple.

This Covid is going to end up running it’s course like everything else in the world.

You guys are crying the sky is falling and that it’s trumps fault. That’s funny I’m not even a big admirer of his. We hold the office of president very high and think whoever occupies it should always conduct themselves professionally.

Obviously America was tired of purchased and career politicians.

Didn’t know any leaders we had held crystal balls that they can see clearly into the future.

Can’t believe some ppl are so daft
You’re a dumdass. I butcher babies???? Wow, incredible.

What you guys don’t get/understand willingly or unwillingly is I’m not saying he is responsible for the coronavirus itself or entering the US, or the death and destruction is causing, What I’m saying is, once we knew the virus was in our soil, and one would have to be a total nitwit, to not know what was happening in China and in that continent, knowing all that he still decided to ignore the problem, right? A hoax!! Right?

one doesn’t need a crystal ball to anticipate what could of happened then, do you believe or not that he got rid of the federal department that was in charge of dealing with pandemics? Something that he doesn’t deny, he just denies it was him, but trust me , after all this is done, WE WILL HAVE CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHO DID AND WHO AUTHORIZED IT

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
You’re a dumdass. I butcher babies???? Wow, incredible.

What you guys don’t get/understand willingly or unwillingly is I’m not saying he is responsible for the coronavirus itself or entering the US, or the death and destruction is causing, What I’m saying is, once we knew the virus was in our soil, and one would have to be a total nitwit, to not know what was happening in China and in that continent, knowing all that he still decided to ignore the problem, right? A hoax!! Right?

one doesn’t need a crystal ball to anticipate what could of happened then, do you believe or not that he got rid of the federal department that was in charge of dealing with pandemics? Something that he doesn’t deny, he just denies it was him, but trust me , after all this is done, WE WILL HAVE CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF WHO DID AND WHO AUTHORIZED IT
Pelosi must be one of these nitwits too?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Does she have presidential powers?. Is she the president?, is she a governor??
Does it make a difference as a public servant who recklessly endangers people by encouraging them out into large groups despite what was going on? Despite or in retaliation to his travel ban. Or does this only apply to republican officials and trump with you?

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Does it make a difference as a public servant who recklessly endangers people by encouraging them out into large groups despite what was going on? Despite or in retaliation to his travel ban. Or does this only apply to republican officials and trump with you?
I’m not aware of her comments, I will research that and get back you, can you provide me with as much info as you can??

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I’m not aware of her comments, I will research that and get back you, can you provide me with as much info as you can??
Here's 2. She said this right at the start of it happening in US just as it took off.
Diblasio lol completely fked up. Now its out of control and new Yorkers are running for other states only to find they are not welcome. Not by govt or by its residents. North jersey included.

Pelosi was pulling a political stunt in retaliation to trumps chinese travel ban.

Diblasio? I have no idea what he was thinking to be honest. Its one thing to try and go work. But to go out on the town no good. And its proven to be a disaster up there.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
What are your thoughts about what she said?