Trump is finished

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I guess you and me are the exception bro. We the black sheep. It’s alright. It’s my pleasure to correct these fools every time they shoot their mouth open. 200,000 people will die duo to Coronavirus. I just heard it on Fox News.” Conservative gospel” I wonder, if trump had done what everyone had asked him to do from the beginning, by the way he is doing it now 2 months later. I wounder how many bodies are on him due to his negligence and pure stupidity.

You wait, in a month or less Trump, the right, and Fox News will all be saying that trump knew how serious it was all along and that it was the Democrats who said it was a hoax in the beginning.

Trump is already saying this very thing.

That will be the day I break it off with my right wing brother who lives in Arizona.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The marathon debate between SRD and the NITWIT from California was a TKO for SRD. It should have been stopped after the first page.

It's not only children. CREEPY Uncle Joe likes to FONDLE and SNIFF women too. He couldn't control himself standing next to the BEAUTIFUL and SEXY Eva Longoria.

CREEPY Uncle Joe could be our next President ... lol

View attachment 90408
Is this a real pic? If so this guy is king pervert.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, I've already voiced a concern once already about some of the verbiage being used to describe people in this thread. The image in question is still posted for all to see.

I don't know of many "apolitical" people who would be okay with calling a Senator a c*nt in public.
Could you give me the post # and I’ll edit it.
@Mama Fen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Mama, you have george8585 and Rob Allen figured out.

It's just what they do. They cannot help it.

I challenged Rob Allen with his own past statements and he didn't even deny anything I said.

He comes back with your just effeminate. Brilliant debate point.

I've talked to Rob on the phone and where he's actually reasonable but behind the cloak of this forum he's a political talking point.

George8585 is the same way, doesn't counter any of my discussion points...just posts photoshopped Hillary and Obama pics...guess that's all they have.

It seems like these 2 are constantly rating a guys masculinity which is kind of wierd. Many posters here do it...Allied, keep it clean on and on.

Spazz doesn't, he just usually comes back with the right wing conspiracy of the day.
Larry you are the same on the phone as on the forum, always right. Yes you were decent but you’re never wrong.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You wait, in a month or less Trump, the right, and Fox News will all be saying that trump knew how serious it was all along and that it was the Democrats who said it was a hoax in the beginning.

That will be the day I break it off with my right wing brother who lives in Arizona.
No matter what the situation or dilemma, to you and Dan it will always be DT’s fault. Even if he donated all his money and sought out being a monk in a distant land your views would not change. You’re both too ingrained and consumed with hate. People who hate nothing is enough. Even if a person was to die people who hate still trample on their name. I see that with you both. If he was assassinated you both would rejoice and say he deserved it.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States

Self inflicted wounds. I know he hates to be wrong and corrected and criticized. He loves people to stroke his ego. It begs the question why does he say and do the things he does, and then to have the doctors and governors correct him on national television when more than ever millions of people are watching and listening to this fool. He keeps setting unrealistic deadlines on national television on when people will go back to work and he corrects himself on a tweet. Awesome!!

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
No matter what the situation or dilemma, to you and Dan it will always be DT’s fault. Even if he donated all his money and sought out being a monk in a distant land your views would not change. You’re both too ingrained and consumed with hate. People who hate nothing is enough. Even if a person was to die people who hate still trample on their name. I see that with you both. If he was assassinated you both would rejoice and say he deserved it.
Dang dude really?? So everything that trump is doing as far as the current Coronavirus is correct?? Even mama fen has some criticism. Hate you say . That’s a very powerful word . I don’t hate the guy as a matter of fact, there’s not even ONE person on this world in my personal life that I can say I hate. I don’t like like guy . I don’t want him for president I think he is a horrible human being. And is funny that you can derived at the conclusion that I have hate in my heart and not DT. It just speaks volumes of your character. If DT had done the right thing, I mean I would not Praise the guy but I would shut the fudge up.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Could you give me the post # and I’ll edit it.
@Mama Fen
Oh, not necessary. George is perfectly free to say whatever he wants, about whomever he wants, in whatever way he wants.

This is, after all, a public forum where one should be allowed to speak one's mind.

I was completely wrong to intimate that calling someone a c*nt in public discredits one's entire argument.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mama, you have george8585 and Rob Allen figured out.

It's just what they do. They cannot help it.

I challenged Rob Allen with his own past statements and he didn't even deny anything I said.

He comes back with your just effeminate. Brilliant debate point.

I've talked to Rob on the phone and where he's actually reasonable but behind the cloak of this forum he's a political talking point.

George8585 is the same way, doesn't counter any of my discussion points...just posts photoshopped Hillary and Obama pics...guess that's all they have.

It seems like these 2 are constantly rating a guys masculinity which is kind of wierd. Many posters here do it...Allied, keep it clean on and on.

Spazz doesn't, he just usually comes back with the right wing conspiracy of the day.
Come again ass kisser?

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Rob, you should review/ remember your statements during the Obama years.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Theres always that kid who joins in throwing stones. Then when the other siblings are being scolded for throwing said stones. That one is kissing ass like he had no parts of any of it. Right larsox? Oh yeah you're the victim

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If he becomes a monk, does that mean no more Twitter? Vow of silence type thing? Oh please?

Even someone who agrees with what he does has got to admit, there's something a bit off about the way he acts.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
If he becomes a monk, does that mean no more Twitter? Vow of silence type thing? Oh please?

Even someone who agrees with what he does has got to admit, there's something a bit off about the way he acts.
Exactly, that all I’m saying. There’s something evidently really wrong with this cat. There’s always going to be that base, that 30% of the electorate, that faithful base to quote trump” could shoot and kill a person in the middle of time square and they would still support me”. I could eat wrong but I don’t think we have any of that base here

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I guess you and me are the exception bro. We the black sheep. It’s alright. It’s my pleasure to correct these fools every time they shoot their mouth open. 200,000 people will die duo to Coronavirus. I just heard it on Fox News.” Conservative gospel” I wonder, if trump had done what everyone had asked him to do from the beginning, by the way he is doing it now 2 months later. I wounder how many bodies are on him due to his negligence and pure stupidity.
You’re also talking about people with a free will. You see how many have ignored travel warnings and stay at home mandates. To put that all on the shoulders of the President is simply ignorant.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
You’re also talking about people with a free will. You see how many have ignored travel warnings and stay at home mandates. To put that all on the shoulders of the President is simply ignorant.
I’m not, some deaths will be attributed to his lack of responsibility, lack of decisive action, this fool got rid of the department and people at the federal level that are in charge of handling pandemics, Bush put it in place and Obama build on it, this guy got rid of it. China offered the genome sequence for the test to countries that were dealing with the virus, the other countries took it, studied it, and developed the test, Why did it took two months for the federal government to come up with the test???? Because your boy trump didn’t take the genome sequence and decided we would start from scratch, delaying the test for two months, That’s why every country but us was testing by the thousands every single day but not us.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I’m not, some deaths will be attributed to his lack of responsibility, lack of decisive action, this fool got rid of the department and people at the federal level that are in charge of handling pandemics, Bush put it in place and Obama build on it, this guy got rid of it. China offered the genome sequence for the test to countries that were dealing with the virus, the other countries took it, studied it, and developed the test, Why did it took two months for the federal government to come up with the test???? Because your boy trump didn’t take the genome sequence and decided we would start from scratch, delaying the test for two months, That’s why every country but us was testing by the thousands every single day but not us.
What has testing done for them? They are still having fallouts from the illness. Regardless of what’s implemented or tested because of its long incubation period your going to have a notable outbreak.

Many die daily from other illnesses and catastrophes. Funny how the left is up in arms about people dying from an illness when they promote the daily slaughter of unborn yet living babies! Not funny actually friggin disgusting imo.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Theres always that kid who joins in throwing stones. Then when the other siblings are being scolded for throwing said stones. That one is kissing ass like he had no parts of any of it. Right larsox? Oh yeah you're the victim

Listen to trump, he says he's the most picked on president in the history of history.

He whines every day that everyone is so unfair to him.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
What has testing done for them? They are still having fallouts from the illness. Regardless of what’s implemented or tested because of its long incubation period your going to have a notable outbreak.

Many die daily from other illnesses and catastrophes. Funny how the left is up in arms about people dying from an illness when they promote the daily slaughter of unborn yet living babies! Not funny actually friggin disgusting imo.
You’re an idiot, obviously if we can test for the virus at greater amounts , the sooner we know who is infected we can take the proper action, to lessen the virus infecting and spreading to other people and creating a domino effect. This dude waisted two precious months while the American people are dying, Please spare me the abortion crap and the millions of people die every day. That’s how your excusing your boy trump???? Pathetic