StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
California will be the first state to rebound from this crisis, yes there are lots of stupid people that live here, just like other places but for the most part, my region has done a great job of following instructions and protocols from the start.

Reactions: sbsscn

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Angry, pro-choice george8585 is afraid to list the state he's from lol!

Don't forget there are probably more republicans here than Montana, Alaska, ND, SD, Iowa, Kansas all put together.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox brought a friend. Another California Liberal ... lol

Have fun guys !!!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
California will be the first state to rebound from this crisis, yes there are lots of stupid people that live here, just like other places but for the most part, my region has done a great job of following instructions and protocols from the start.
Its Stevie b how are you doing through all this?
Pa just pretty much said fk this and went back to work. Construction anyway. Schools and offices remain closed as its better they do for a little while longer.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
A little reminder. If Trump wasn't President. That would be.

If that doesn't scare you. Your BRAIN DEAD ... lol

3883d66453bc017112eb920c248042ad.jpg

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I am not Bashing on the president but I think this might hurt his re-election. We might have a new president this time next year.... a scapegoat will soon come

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I am not Bashing on the president but I think this might hurt his re-election. We might have a new president this time next year.... a scapegoat will soon come
Hillary last minute entry.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Now trump is trying to censor and file law suits for running the following campaign ad and there is nothing untrue about it. Learns well from his friends Putin and Kim Jong Un doesn't he?

Trump is the embodiment of mind numbing, staggering incompetence. The only people who don't believe this are his cult members.
What is unfair about this video, if you have the guts to look at it.

Takes time wrap yourself mind around situations. Admit it, if he cured cancer you would want him gone. He will never do or be good enough for leftists.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Hillary last minute entry.

Liberals know CREEPY Uncle Joe can't win so some are now calling for NY Governor Cuomo to get in. It's too late but the CORRUPT Liberals will find a way or just change the rules. Liberals have NO SHAME.

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Gallup Poll now has Trump at 60% approval for the handling of the Coronavirus. Most polls have Trump at 55-60% approval.

FAKE NEWS CNN and the CORRUPT Liberal News Media are in a panic. So to combat that they have stopped or they are going to stop live coverage of the Coronavirus Daily Briefings.

MSM_CNN_Clown_Commentators.jpg

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I hold no grudge against our president. But honestly he should have closed the borders and stopped flights coming into our country. should have done this loooong time ago and should have never spoken like he knew the virus like the back of his hand. And he should have ordered a whole country lock down. And now he should listen to his advisors.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Point is if Trump had closed the boarders and put the country on lockdown on day one that decision would have been attacked by the left, doesnt matter what the guy does with Democrats its never the right decision. Thats what im sick of if the fudgeing Democrats would work for the american people instead of their own agenda for once instead of trying to get trump at all costs we would be so much further ahead point proven by all the pork pelosi and shummer tried to shove into the stimulus bill. Before the virus we were literally in the best economy america has ever seen, and trump did that fighting the Democrats the whole way imagine if the Democrats had actually done something to contribute to that vs trying to impeach him since day one.