keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Think about this. They cry "no one is above the law"...but then they say immigrants are above the law. The hypocrisy is clear to honest tax paying citizens.
Think about how much larsux supports taxation of us. But not a word from him on billions of illegal immigrants not paying a single dime in.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Liberal hate is so deep they will sacrifice their constituents health, safety and lives. Sick.

Reactions: george8585

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
You won't see that story on FAKE NEWS CNN ... lol

EAFMehYWkAA1-SN.jpg

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Yup youll see em every friday at the western unions or cash stores sending money back home

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Once the dollar ceases to be reserve currency, the “merchant class” and all their workers will go elsewhere. USA will be hollowed out and looted, but we’ll survive.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ah the memories...

Adjustments.JPG

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
All part of the SWAMP. The Republican section.

They are so jealous of Trump. They can't believe an outsider like Trump won and they didn't. They make me want to puke. Republican SCUM !!!

Bolton can't believe Trump fired him and is mad as Hell. Bolton is a no good POS !!!

Drain the SWAMP - Republicans and Democrats

66475974_2066648016963320_1756507664034037760_n.jpg

Last edited:

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Brett Kavanaugh - HOAX
Russian Witch Hunt - HOAX
Impeachment - HOAX

We all know the how the Impeachment HOAX will end. So what will Pelosi do next. What will the next HOAX be?

I guarantee they will try another HOAX/SCAM before the election. They know they can't win at the ballot box.

donald-melania-trump.jpg

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Brett Kavanaugh - HOAX
Russian Witch Hunt - HOAX
Impeachment - HOAX
????????????? - HOAX

Another HOAX/SCAM is coming !!!

Drain the SWAMP !!! Republicans and Democrats !!!

e3086767eba69a6fca5a6bdbf9ca0a25.jpg

Reactions: TLC CARPET CLEANING

Gorcon

Nov 19, 2016
Real Name
Gordon Mass
In 1993 one month after Bill Clinton signing NAFTA I lost my job as a grill cook. Making $16 per hour at TGIF Fridays. To a Mexican illegal named Victor making $6 per hour. Within one month, and I am not exaggerating. Every kitchen worker was replaced by a Mexican illegal. Since I grew up working in kitchens I went to apply at other kitchens . The answer from one of the main restaurants in town Red Lobster. . "You have plenty of experienced. But unfortunately, we have a Spanish-speaking kitchen now and you wouldn't fit in" . I remember clearly how everything changed that year. The blue collar way of life was virtually destroyed.. Where If you were willing to work hard labor or work with your hands, you could make a decent living. . Washing dishes paid $6 an hour a line cook paid about 10 Grill cooks and chefs made 16. Roofers and construction type jobs all started $17 to $20 per hour, in 1993! The thing that changed is TGIF Fridays and all the rest saved hundreds of millions of dollars in payroll while selling out the American worker. . Now they have liberals and Democrats so turned around that now Big business and big government actually have the Democrat Party cheerleading for them. While pretending it is against them!? Nobody without a degree or family connections can make a decent living working an hourly job when employers have an endless stream of cheap controllable replaceable labor coming up across the wide open Democrat border. It's not fair. We welcome 1 million legal residents every year and that is more than legit. We don't like ILLEGAL immigration. It has nothing to do with race or anything else.. You set a number and you stick to it . 1 million immigrants Is more than fair. I love Donald Trump. . 100% supporter and I'm not talking about as my best friend.. Probably not the kind of guy I would want to hang around with, but as a leader. And as a jobs maker. . He's the man. There has been no one better for the American working man and women of this country.

Gorcon

Nov 19, 2016
Real Name
Gordon Mass
Also, by the way. I joined in 2016. How long does it take to lose your "New Member" status? Just wondering...

Reactions: rob allen

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I would think time not how many posts But that's just me thinking. . I'm on here quite often reading. And shopping since 2016
Nope post numbers or actually more regularly. Most forums work this way. If you post maybe not alot by number but instead more regularly it will move you to well known member i think is whats next.