Trump is finished | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Trump is finished

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Its great! It only raised most people's insurance by 150% or more. Now they need not to worry about buying their first home or replacing that old car. As obama made that decision for them. They cant afford healthcare and a mortgage or car payment now. Also family time has been cut to nothing as dad works 2 jobs and mom has a full time job just to cover the affordable healthcare he promised. Of course this is blamed on minimum wage. But the truth is in the puddin.

Dont worry about your family doctor you've been with for ages. Obama promised you could keep them but then took them away from you. Hey he apologised. And best part if you cant afford insurance. No worries. He will fine you. It's the best thing that ever happened to health care.
Tell me about it. Our kids pediatrician was also my nieces and nephews doc. Been taking care of our families kids over twenty three years. She closed her practice her fees and obligations got stupid expensive. A lot of drs here retired or went to work for the hospital.

So when we take our kids to see her it’s through the local hospital clinic super frustrating

SuckItUp

Jun 19, 2012
Clear Lake, TX
www.mean2clean.com
Real Name
Remington
Business Location
United States
We can follow the other said countries and wait months and some almost a year for medical care. Some will even die in wait. Survival of the fittest. Medicare for all
Why wait? People are already dying. Can you imagine being an American and having to go to Mexico/Canada to buy insulin because it's a fraction of the cost? USA, BABY!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Why wait? People are already dying. Can you imagine being an American and having to go to Mexico/Canada to buy insulin because it's a fraction of the cost? USA, BABY!
You have cancer in need of immediate treatment? Its free no problem. But sorry your treatments are scheduled 6 to 9 months out. You are in need of a transplant. Its free no problem. But get in line and pray to whatever god you choose you survive the wait. Welcome to the foreign care you like. United states you got a tumor in the brain? Straight to surgery. Then straight into treatments. No line no wait.

You are fully entitled to this "free" care. Move to one of those countries that you envy. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Till you try and walk through it. Then you realize it is actually a field full of shit.

Reactions: george8585 and SRD

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Tell me about it. Our kids pediatrician was also my nieces and nephews doc. Been taking care of our families kids over twenty three years. She closed her practice her fees and obligations got stupid expensive. A lot of drs here retired or went to work for the hospital.

So when we take our kids to see her it’s through the local hospital clinic super frustrating
I go to one of those emergency care places now. Co pay is 100 bucks. But i get treatment. Doctors office i set appointment. 3 weeks out. Fk that. And the clinic actually gives you time. Doc spends good 15 minutes talking to you going over things.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
CREEPY Uncle Joe wants to be President but he should be in a home. God help us if this CORRUPT old fool becomes President !!!

Just imagine CREEPY Uncle Joe in a debate with Trump ... lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
CREEPY Uncle Joe wants to be President but he should be in a home. God help us if this CORRUPT old fool becomes President !!!

Just imagine CREEPY Uncle Joe in a debate with Trump ... lol

Eyeless joe. Confused and delusional joe. His advise as vice president to scare off intruders was to: unlawfully discharge a double barrel shotgun from your balcony not once but twice. And he guarantees the would be criminals would be scared away. Or maybe they know how to count and you now have an empty gun. As you stand out in the wide open.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD and MikeGaure

SuckItUp

Jun 19, 2012
Clear Lake, TX
www.mean2clean.com
Real Name
Remington
Business Location
United States
You have cancer in need of immediate treatment? Its free no problem. But sorry your treatments are scheduled 6 to 9 months out. You are in need of a transplant. Its free no problem. But get in line and pray to whatever god you choose you survive the wait. Welcome to the foreign care you like. United states you got a tumor in the brain? Straight to surgery. Then straight into treatments. No line no wait.

You are fully entitled to this "free" care. Move to one of those countries that you envy. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Till you try and walk through it. Then you realize it is actually a field full of shit.
Who said anything about free healthcare? And also, what are you on about friend? Of course... Unless it's a life or death emergency, we're going to have wait times no matter what. Shocking.

I know from personal experience how long chemo treatments take and guess what? If you can't afford great insurance, not only are you going to struggle financially, what with the deductibles, percentage co-pays and medication, but you're going to have to wait 1-2 months to even start. No system is perfect and no one person has the right answer, but people shouldn't have to pay out their life savings for medical care, life saving medication and/or treatment.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Who said anything about free healthcare? And also, what are you on about friend? Of course... Unless it's a life or death emergency, we're going to have wait times no matter what. Shocking.

I know from personal experience how long chemo treatments take and guess what? If you can't afford great insurance, not only are you going to struggle financially, what with the deductibles, percentage co-pays and medication, but you're going to have to wait 1-2 months to even start. No system is perfect and no one person has the right answer, but people shouldn't have to pay out their life savings for medical care, life saving medication and/or treatment.
1 to 2 months ehhhh? Weird my uncle started his the following week.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
wasnt ObamaCare supposed to solve the high cost of health care?

Hows that working?
Quadrupled mine. He was a freak show liar.

Reactions: mrotto

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States

I go to one of those emergency care places now. Co pay is 100 bucks. But i get treatment. Doctors office i set appointment. 3 weeks out. Fk that. And the clinic actually gives you time. Doc spends good 15 minutes talking to you going over things.
So many things wrong with your way of thinking, at least with what you posted. You gotta listen and pay attention, single payer healthcare INSURANCE, is not free to the mass majority of Americans and if you choose to focus on the 10 - 15% of Americans and undocumented immigrants that are dirt poor and don’t have two cents to rub together, I got news for you buddy, they already get free healthcare curtesy of you and me. What single payer system will do is to make sure nobody goes broke as a result of a long term illness. Like cancer as Suckitup mentioned nobody should go broke as a result of this. Actually single payer system is geared more for you and me, for all those average hard working Americans that are one catastrophe away from bankruptcy as if the illness is not bad enough right? What you said about waiting for a transplant is just laughable. I got news for you, Organs are donated by the soon to die heros , and yes there’s a list and have to have a match and I don’t know if you are insinuating that some lives are more important to save with the organ than others. Same thing with your post about the 3 week appointment wait. Should they have bumped everyone else’s appointment and put yours up next? I look at it from a different point of view. Maybe we need more clinics may be we need to invest in the education of young students that want to go into medicine, so one day they can shorten the wait time of emergency rooms and clinics appointment times and save our lives. No?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
@larsox straight from one of your own:

"undocumented immigrants that are dirt poor and don’t have two cents to rub together, I got news for you buddy, they already get free healthcare curtesy of you and me."

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
So many things wrong with your way of thinking, at least with what you posted. You gotta listen and pay attention, single payer healthcare INSURANCE, is not free to the mass majority of Americans and if you choose to focus on the 10 - 15% of Americans and undocumented immigrants that are dirt poor and don’t have two cents to rub together, I got news for you buddy, they already get free healthcare curtesy of you and me. What single payer system will do is to make sure nobody goes broke as a result of a long term illness. Like cancer as Suckitup mentioned nobody should go broke as a result of this. Actually single payer system is geared more for you and me, for all those average hard working Americans that are one catastrophe away from bankruptcy as if the illness is not bad enough right? What you said about waiting for a transplant is just laughable. I got news for you, Organs are donated by the soon to die heros , and yes there’s a list and have to have a match and I don’t know if you are insinuating that some lives are more important to save with the organ than others. Same thing with your post about the 3 week appointment wait. Should they have bumped everyone else’s appointment and put yours up next? I look at it from a different point of view. Maybe we need more clinics may be we need to invest in the education of young students that want to go into medicine, so one day they can shorten the wait time of emergency rooms and clinics appointment times and save our lives. No?
Illegal immigrants "presumed" to be dirt poor. How can they you know what they make? No tax id no tax returns or filing. Hell even the census misses them.

Brain dead californian. Waiting list not here in the states (yet) but in the countries with the system that you envy.

Who would want to get into medicine if you mirrored failed healthcare systems of other countries?

And how is it the same as my 3 week apointment wait? You mean the over run offices because most practices folded up after the obamacare came to be? I instead pay not the low pcp copay. But the premium copay at the emergency clinic. Why? Be ause tgey see you fast. They gove you more then 5 minutes of their time. They actually have the equipment to diagnose in that same visit. So much for obama making it better.
I did see the doctor btw. He took out 12 stitches. And i timed it. Fkn 5 minutes. And he tried packing up after only removing 9 when i said yo uhuh 12 buddy. And still tried to walk away without covering it. I asked for a bandage he says they dont have much there in the way of bandages. And pulled out from the desk 1 single loose bandaid thst was so old it wouldnt open. I said man fk it i got duck tape and papertowels in my truck. I thank you democrats for turning our healthcare and doctor visits into a fkn mcdonalds drive thru. Take a bow you own this failure.

Listen and listen close. Get on a jet or boat and leave. You can have it the way you like it. Just not here.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Illegal immigrants "presumed" to be dirt poor. How can they you know what they make? No tax id no tax returns or filing. Hell even the census misses them.

Brain dead californian. Waiting list not here in the states (yet) but in the countries with the system that you envy.

Who would want to get into medicine if you mirrored failed healthcare systems of other countries?

And how is it the same as my 3 week apointment wait? You mean the over run offices because most practices folded up after the obamacare came to be? I instead pay not the low pcp copay. But the premium copay at the emergency clinic. Why? Be ause tgey see you fast. They gove you more then 5 minutes of their time. They actually have the equipment to diagnose in that same visit. So much for obama making it better.
I did see the doctor btw. He took out 12 stitches. And i timed it. Fkn 5 minutes. And he tried packing up after only removing 9 when i said yo uhuh 12 buddy. And still tried to walk away without covering it. I asked for a bandage he says they dont have much there in the way of bandages. And pulled out from the desk 1 single loose bandaid thst was so old it wouldnt open. I said man fk it i got duck tape and papertowels in my truck. I thank you democrats for turning our healthcare and doctor visits into a fkn mcdonalds drive thru. Take a bow you own this failure.

Listen and listen close. Get on a jet or boat and leave. You can have it the way you like it. Just not here.
So do you have Obamacare or you don’t? By reading your post, one would assume you do because you blame Obamacare for your not pleasant doctor’s visit.

Speaking about Obamacare, you know, Frankly. Back when it was enacted, the Republicans did everything in their power to sabotage Obamacare. They were able to strip away several provisions that were essential to the success of the law. From day one of Barack Obama’s presidency, Mitch McConnell and the Republicans number one priority was to make Obama a one term president. If obama said yes to them,the Republicans would say no to their own bills just because Obama was for it, just to deny him the win. Speaking figuratively, a truckmount can’t go down the road on three wheels, and that’s what the Republicans did to Obamacare when it was first enacted, as we speak, trumps administration is in court trying to completely disintegrate and dismantle what’s left of Obamacare. We all know, or at least people with half brain know it takes years for a program that size to work out it’s kinks and make corrections, but never had a chance.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
So do you have Obamacare or you don’t? By reading your post, one would assume you do because you blame Obamacare for your not pleasant doctor’s visit.

Speaking about Obamacare, you know, Frankly. Back when it was enacted, the Republicans did everything in their power to sabotage Obamacare. They were able to strip away several provisions that were essential to the success of the law. From day one of Barack Obama’s presidency, Mitch McConnell and the Republicans number one priority was to make Obama a one term president. If obama said yes to them,the Republicans would say no to their own bills just because Obama was for it, just to deny him the win. Speaking figuratively, a truckmount can’t go down the road on three wheels, and that’s what the Republicans did to Obamacare when it was first enacted, as we speak, trumps administration is in court trying to completely disintegrate and dismantle what’s left of Obamacare. We all know, or at least people with half brain know it takes years for a program that size to work out it’s kinks and make corrections, but never had a chance.
Obamacare was doa. So was his overpriced website.
And as i recall none of us wanted it. But leftist being what they are. Pushed it up Americas azz anyway. With a fist full of lies to boot. And still to this day we're paying for it.

Like i said. Take your ideas to another country. We dont want any of it. You guys are worse then homeadvisors sales people.