keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Illegal immigrants come from all over the world not just North and South America. And yes illegal, but they look like you, I’m assuming you are Caucasian. So we don’t notice them at all, some do apply and some don’t just like in every race .
Speak for yourself if you dont notice them. Dont put me on with the white stereotype.

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Speak for yourself if you dont notice them. Dont put me on with the white stereotype.
I, for one, don’t go about my day and looking at people and asking myself if they are legal or not legal. I’m not saying you do, but it’s obvious it consumes and occupies some of your time. And most of everyone here sharing, I for one go about my business and live and let live. We are all gods children and who em I to judge and convict. If single payer healthcare system helps In saving lives then I’m for it. And no, it will not make the healthcare system worse. Ya’Lil have said so yourselves you see illegal immigrants at the emergency rooms. So, is not like they will all of a sudden they will all get sick and seek medical attention

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I, for one, don’t go about my day and looking at people and asking myself if they are legal or not legal. I’m not saying you do, but it’s obvious it consumes and occupies some of your time. And most of everyone here sharing, I for one go about my business and live and let live. We are all gods children and who em I to judge and convict. If single payer healthcare system helps In saving lives then I’m for it. And no, it will not make the healthcare system worse. Ya’Lil have said so yourselves you see illegal immigrants at the emergency rooms. So, is not like they will all of a sudden they will all get sick and seek medical attention
Funny how you mention us being God’s children and you support dems? Let’s just keep killing innocent babies eh ? That’s a funny way to show love and consideration bunch of nasty pigs imo

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
Funny how you mention us being God’s children and you support dems? Let’s just keep killing innocent babies eh ? That’s a funny way to show love and consideration bunch of nasty pigs imo
You are getting annoying bruh!!! We don’t stand for killing babies as you put it. I for one, am pro choice. As long as the woman abides by the 20 weeks. I consider 20 weeks to be plenty of time for the woman to make up her mind, if not sooner, much sooner. I’m against late term abortion unless is life or death situation for the woman.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You are getting annoying bruh!!! We don’t stand for killing babies as you put it. I for one, am pro choice. As long as the woman abides by the 20 weeks. I consider 20 weeks to be plenty of time for the woman to make up her mind, if not sooner, much sooner. I’m against late term abortion unless is life or death situation for the woman.
Abortion is evil n disgusting anyone claiming abortion is okay is just plain sick

My wife was told to abort our child or they both would die during delivery. We refused my wife said “absolutely not, nope, never I’ll die with my baby” thankfully we prayed and things worked out well. We also got a new physician at the same ladies clinic.

Unfortunately when my wife went into labor early her dr wasn’t Available the other dr we fired was on call ugh. He said do I know you all? We said yes you told us to abort our baby, well here she comes.

We he delivered her the nurses started laughing I asked the nurses what was up since she was delivered via c section and there was a curtain up. They laughed as they told us our baby used the bathroom all over the dr! How’s that for poetic justice.

Where the spirit of motherhood that would rather die than take her child’s life.

There’s to many selfish women who treat their unborn young like a used condom and discard them when it’s an inconvenience.

Judges will charge a murderer additionally when a woman is pregnant.

Abortion is disgusting plain and simple. You know a lot just use it because they’re selfish and irresponsible

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Abortion is evil n disgusting anyone claiming abortion is okay is just plain sick

My wife was told to abort our child or they both would die during delivery. We refused my wife said “absolutely not, nope, never I’ll die with my baby” thankfully we prayed and things worked out well. We also got a new physician at the same ladies clinic.

Unfortunately when my wife went into labor early her dr wasn’t Available the other dr we fired was on call ugh. He said do I know you all? We said yes you told us to abort our baby, well here she comes.

We he delivered her the nurses started laughing I asked the nurses what was up since she was delivered via c section and there was a curtain up. They laughed as they told us our baby used the bathroom all over the dr! How’s that for poetic justice.

Where the spirit of motherhood that would rather die than take her child’s life.

There’s to many selfish women who treat their unborn young like a used condom and discard them when it’s an inconvenience.

Abortion is disgusting plain and simple. You know a lot just use it because they’re selfish and irresponsible
This is the biggest reason I despise the left and their hypocrisy. With one side of their mouth they say we’re all Gods children while defending their illegal’s and their activities. But with the other side they say babies in the womb are not Gods children and even promulgate the slaughter of millions each year.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I usually just laugh and move on from anything this nitwit says, but

20 weeks ... 5 months is late term abortion !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: rob allen

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I'm sure Larsox will come out of his hole today.

Just keep shoveling sh*t off the streets of California and keep your mouth shut !!! Larsox

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Show me the biblical basis for this?

Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself, “ - Notice he says "who formed you in the womb". I would say the process of cells dividing and forming into the various parts qualifies as forming.

Psalm 139:13 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Same thing

Luke 1:41-44 “cried out with a loud voice, and said: ‘… For behold as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in my ears, the infant in my womb leapt for joy.’”

So if an infant in the womb can "leap for joy" seems pretty clear they are a sovereign human in the eyes of God.

Granted, I don't want to be arrogant and presume what God considers OK or not OK. You could always beg the question as to why God didn't predict our current level of technological advancement and give us clear instructions on what is right or wrong. Then at the same time, these issues are born out of us being Godless in the first place. Sex before marriage, rampant fornication, etc etc.

Reactions: PistolPete

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Show me the biblical basis for this?

Isaiah 44:24 “This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself, “ - Notice he says "who formed you in the womb". I would say the process of cells dividing and forming into the various parts qualifies as forming.

Psalm 139:13 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Same thing

Luke 1:41-44 “cried out with a loud voice, and said: ‘… For behold as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in my ears, the infant in my womb leapt for joy.’”

So if an infant in the womb can "leap for joy" seems pretty clear they are a sovereign human in the eyes of God.

Granted, I don't want to be arrogant and presume what God considers OK or not OK. You could always beg the question as to why God didn't predict our current level of technological advancement and give us clear instructions on what is right or wrong. Then at the same time, these issues are born out of us being Godless in the first place. Sex before marriage, rampant fornication, etc etc.
It boils down to choice. He didn’t create us to be automatons, we are all free moral agents. He allows us to make a choice. We still have to live or die from the consequences though

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States

I understand how serious and delicate this issue is . It boils down to the woman making THAT decision. A 20 week fetus is the cutoff point where scientifically at 21 -24 weeks the fetus starts to feel pain. Is not a child, is not an unborn baby at this point is a FETUS. Birth control is a form of abortion then??? Morning after pill?? Abortion pills?? Y’all can point your finger and act like you hold the moral high ground but the Supreme Court made isn’t decision. Yes , In case of bodily harm or death to an unborn still in the womb criminal charges apply. At the end of the day it’s a woman’s decision and the government should stay out of it, if a woman wants to keep the pregnancy even though she has a life or death risk, it’s her choice!!!!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I understand how serious and delicate this issue is . It boils down to the woman making THAT decision. A 20 week fetus is the cutoff point where scientifically at 21 -24 weeks the fetus starts to feel pain. Is not a child, is not an unborn baby at this point is a FETUS. Birth control is a form of abortion then??? Morning after pill?? Abortion pills?? Y’all can point your finger and act like you hold the moral high ground but the Supreme Court made isn’t decision. Yes , In case of bodily harm or death to an unborn still in the womb criminal charges apply. At the end of the day it’s a woman’s decision and the government should stay out of it, if a woman wants to keep the pregnancy even though she has a life or death risk, it’s her choice!!!!
Yer an idiot and you are in America and have the right to remain one. Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
I usually just laugh and move on from anything this nitwit says, but

20 weeks ... 5 months is late term abortion !!!!
If you are going to try to make an attempt to argue with what I’m saying before you shoot your mouth open do a little research nitwit. 20 weeks is the law from the Supreme Court buddy do some research, you make a fool out of your self when you open your mouth

Dan The Carpet Man

Mar 24, 2012
california
Real Name
daniel berber
Business Location
United States
This is the biggest reason I despise the left and their hypocrisy. With one side of their mouth they say we’re all Gods children while defending their illegal’s and their activities. But with the other side they say babies in the womb are not Gods children and even promulgate the slaughter of millions each year.
I don’t despise anyone, I leaned to accept the fact that everyone is different in every sense of the word. I accept you how you are

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Dan, that was two very different tones in two back-to-back posts, lol.

In case you hadn't figured it out by now, a LOT of fellows here adhere to a very conservative viewpoint. Doesn't make 'em bad people, but when members of either party feel pressured they tend to lash out kinda hard. And no one's mind is going to get changed in the process.

;)