True Chem Testing-Side by Side - Challenge

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
Just ordered tmf west pack wand from tmf store, some preload 5, and tile master from interlink supply. Starting to get a little excited. Been waiting for my set up to come together for a long time now. Will post some picks after testing it all out.

Reactions: admin

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
I have used all my pl5 and half of my Tilemaster samples and have to say I am not seeing any difference other then label & smell... Thanks to @Rob Allen & @Scott W at interlink supply for the opportunity to participate in the testing. For those of you wondering if you should buy these new chems from interlink the answer is YES. Great stuff.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1409228117.988745.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks Rob we like to think that we improved them and your tests show just as good but maybe better. Thanks!

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I did a rat nasty carpet today. I used my 7 liter sprayer with a 4:1 tip. I put in 8.5 scoops of pl5 and 3 scoops of tilemaster. Agitated with crb and extracted with a trex. I figured since the carpet was so bad it wouldn't hurt to mix strong and experiment. I rinsed with Judson O2 rinse.
1409273506253.jpg
1409273526292.jpg
1409273544548.jpg
1409273571795.jpg
1409273586604.jpg

Last edited:

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
i said it before, and ill say it again after completely using almost all 4 jugs. Like Rob just said, THEY WORK THE SAME! both the TMF and interlink work identical.

preload5 is an above-average prespray. add some tilemaster, and its a bomb for the carpet that almost nothing will live through

Tilemaster rocks it on 99% of surfaces i hit with it. it makes me A LOT of money, and i could not have the production rates or results i do without it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I did a rat nasty carpet today. I used my 7 liter sprayer with a 4:1 tip. I put in 8.5 scoops of pl5 and 3 scoops of tilemaster. Agitated with crb and extracted with a trex. I figured since the carpet was so bad it wouldn't hurt to mix strong and experiment. I rinsed with Judson O2 rinse.
View attachment 35846View attachment 35847View attachment 35848View attachment 35849View attachment 35850
Damon those would be great shots for your website. Thanks for sharing.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Damon those would be great shots for your website. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Rob, yeah they will get on there eventually. I am a little backed up on my back-office work. I've been out in the field so much I haven't had time to work my marketing stuff. I guess it's a good problem to have. My business is really taking off. It is a cycle though, I get so busy I don't have time for marketing, then things slow down and I get stressed and start marketing like crazy again, then I get busy again. I am trying to find the happy balance. My referral program, thank-you cards, and reminder cards are all starting to work. Now I just need to stop burning myself :)

Anyway, great stuff Rob. The more I use the PL5 the more I like it. I will get the pics up on my site and on FB soon.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
Did another side by side test of old/new tilemaster and noticed zero difference. I used two scoops of both products, no scrubbing, rinse with TH40 @1100psi @180-200degrees. Before & after pics are identical, even after it dried thoroughly. Seems like the new stuff dissolves easy & is just as powerful..... But comes with an extra pound. Can't beat that!

Thank you @Rob Allen @admin @Scott W for allowing me to participate. And thanks for such a kick a$$ product that I can pickup locally.

Attachments

Reactions: admin and rob allen

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Nice job! I think I'm working to hard. I always scrub the grout lines. Next time I will skip the scrubbing.

Reactions: admin

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Nice job! I think I'm working to hard. I always scrub the grout lines. Next time I will skip the scrubbing.
i very rarely scrub the lines. If its a real nasty floor, i add a few ounces of a local jan/san clear degreaser and let it sit for 20 minutes or so, and the stuff spins off like butter. I can honest to god say i scrub maybe 1 or 2 out of every 50 floors or so since going back to TM fulltime this year.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I just finished off my first jar of Interlink Preload 5 and I am impressed. I still use Bio Break for residential nylon that needs the lower pH but for Polyester and especially on CGD Preload 5 is working better than anything I have ever used. I did a dentists office on Friday that I clean every 4-6 months and this was my first time using Preload on this account. I put 5 scoops of Preload into my Hydroforce and 4 ounces of CitrusSolv. I removed stains that have been there for some time and had not come out on prior cleanings.

I have a big commercial job in the morning and will be stopping by Interlink Supply to pick up more Preload 5.

The Tilemaster is working as good as ever as well. I see no difference in the old TMF formula and the Interlink formula. Both work awesome.

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
I just got to ask what are you guys using to rinse with for the rat nasties?

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
I just got to ask what are you guys using to rinse with for the rat nasties?
straight water almost every time. if its a god awful one that it makes your skin crawl, ill use powdered formula 90 from chemspec usually at 1/2 strength for a little extra boost.

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
Okay so here's Tile Master. Decided to try out on the shop floors where I work. This is the best I seen these floors yet. Laid it down with cold water, agitated, dwell for 10 minutes, then extracted.

Reactions: Scott W

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Okay so here's Tile Master. Decided to try out on the shop floors where I work. This is the best I seen these floors yet. Laid it down with cold water, agitated, dwell for 10 minutes, then extracted.
What psi did you use? Agitated with what? 175?

Any heat when you rinsed? or just cold water flush?