matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
AHHH Crap. I haven't gotten the set from interlink yet. Ithought I did. I have an awesome test site tomorrow. Oh well. Next time, it will come

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
That's odd...the TM I got looks like the same sawdust I got months ago. Its the killa
thats what i got too. thats what tilemaster looked like 2 years ago when i first purchased it.

this stuff is killing it for me once again on the 3 tile jobs since yesterday. im not crazy, there is a difference in performance between this and my last few cases. ill do a side by side of both when i get the chance as well, schedule has been too packed to do much besides take a few pics

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
thats what i got too. thats what tilemaster looked like 2 years ago when i first purchased it.

this stuff is killing it for me once again on the 3 tile jobs since yesterday. im not crazy, there is a difference in performance between this and my last few cases. ill do a side by side of both when i get the chance as well, schedule has been too packed to do much besides take a few pics
Be sure to do what Todd did n make the new version just a hair stronger. Have a feeling thats the trick. Which is cool with me as long as end result is the same.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States

How happy were you to see how much they sent you? I was very happy like rob stated above. Says a lot about TMF, and how they back it up.

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
I have my opinion in some of your comments but I will keep it to myself. In most of the rest I'm in absolute agreement. However, your list of members Is absolutely biased to end up stating your products are the best.

This does not mean disrespect for the folks, But if we go back to the list we know that all of them like me are TMF's for life and will kill for the forum.

I would say
let's bring to the table

Three experts
Three enemies like Mikey and his gang
Three TMF'rs
And Shane

then we are game. Other than that, We are just as bad as the CRI or worse.

No disrespect to any one but even the most reputable member has lied on here about the performance, of his preffered product.
I have no love loss for mikeys gang thats for sure. But for that calibre of a person to do an honest test of tmfs product is just not going to happen. Dudes a serious troll and generally a bad person.
Who picks on an speech impediment ? Mikey thats who.
If u think the testing panel is bias then suspect the results. Dont try to sink them by including riff raff who is incapable from being honest.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I have no love loss for mikeys gang thats for sure. But for that calibre of a person to do an honest test of tmfs product is just not going to happen. Dudes a serious troll and generally a bad person.
Who picks on an speech impediment ? Mikey thats who.
If u think the testing panel is bias then suspect the results. Dont try to sink them by including riff raff who is incapable from being honest.
Maybe you did not read the whole thing and who can blame you that is a lot of reading so let me tell you what happened in a nut shell. I mis understood what Rob said. I thought he was going to challenge other products not his own. So I meant to say that to give the product the credibility he perhaps was looking for, It was necessary to include other people who would not be biassed or in love with the product. Someone quoted me and explained that the challenge was just to show and witness the improvements on the same product. I went back to re read and I realized I had misunderstood. I recognized my mistake and we all went to business.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
got my interlink versions in the mail today. I cant wait to see how they stack up against each other.

first thoughts....interlink TM smells exactly like friggin windex, and im not crazy about that. PL5 has a much better smell i think than the TMF version. And the interlink versions appear to be more smooth and not so chunky in consistancy

Reactions: admin

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
My first test, (Tilemaster)
16x16 ceramic with cream color grout
12 years old and never cleaned
Heavy soil( grout was solid black throughout)
15 minutes dwell time
No agitation
Extracted at 1000psi
Water heated to 220
No difference in chemicals. They cleaned the same. It did smell different while cleaning. I like the smell of the "new" Tilemaster .
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1406813453.547596.jpg

My first test ( preload 5)
Tan Berber carpet
Medium to heavy soil
4 scoops in hydroforce set to 4:1
10 minutes dwell time
No. Agitation
Fresh water rinse
400 psi
Water heated to 220
Once again I seen no difference but smells different. (Better) this is my first test and so far so good.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1406813830.784508.jpg

Rob Mueller, aka Mr. Sun

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
i dont think they work any different than each other. the smell is for sure not the same however. Im not liking the smell of the interlink TM at all, and actually had my morning customer say something about the bad smell.