Truck mount PROCHEM Van Package Pricing help

Wendy

Apr 20, 2013
Brookings, Oregon
Real Name
Wendy Cox
Hi I am new to your forum and this is my first posting. I have a question on what is a good price for a used truck mount van package. The van is a 2003 GMC Savana 3500 Cargo the mileage is 159000. It has a Pro Chem Everest EFI with 80 gallon recovery tank. It has 4429 hours on it. IT It also has a 100 gallon fresh water tank .

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Hi I am new to your forum and this is my first posting. I have a question on what is a good price for a used truck mount van package. The van is a 2003 GMC Savana 3500 Cargo the mileage is 159000. It has a Pro Chem Everest EFI with 80 gallon recovery tank. It has 4429 hours on it. IT It also has a 100 gallon fresh water tank .
A lot depends of how it was taken care of.. A prochem can go 10,000 hrs if properly maintained without serious repairs..

If the van is the newer body style and its all in good working order I would say around the $13k-17k mark.. if its fully loaded with tools. Markets do varies depending on your area, the cats up here in the NW would try and sell that for 20k and over.. everyone thinks they own a Vortex, even if its a spitfire.

Reactions: Wendy

Wendy

Apr 20, 2013
Brookings, Oregon
Real Name
Wendy Cox
A lot depends of how it was taken care of.. A prochem can go 10,000 hrs if properly maintained without serious repairs..

If the van is the newer body style and its all in good working order I would say around the $13k-17k mark.. if its fully loaded with tools. Markets do varies depending on your area, the cats up here in the NW would try and sell that for 20k and over.. everyone thinks they own a Vortex, even if its a spitfire.
I was told that Prohem mount runs for 20,000.00 hrs. I am trying to do financing through my credit union my the price wanted is not adding up? The credit union does not want to finance on old eqipment that it over priced. My other option is to buy a new truck mount but trying to keep monthly payment lower. The truck mount was serviced regularly and come with a 3 year warranty.

Wendy

Apr 20, 2013
Brookings, Oregon
Real Name
Wendy Cox
I was told that Prohem mount runs for 20,000.00 hrs. I am trying to do financing through my credit union my the price wanted is not adding up? The credit union does not want to finance on old eqipment that it over priced. My other option is to buy a new truck mount but trying to keep monthly payment lower. The truck mount was serviced regularly and come with a 3 year warranty.
it only comes with tank and hose, hose reel and one wand. van is stock van

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Oh yeah, it would be tough to finance used equipment.. there are other machines you can get new for around the $15,000 mark that will be perfect for any company.

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
It looks like a clean set up.. but no bank is going to touch it because of its age, miles and hours.

Reactions: Wendy

Mr. Esteamy

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
Oh yeah, it would be tough to finance used equipment.. there are other machines you can get new for around the $15,000 mark that will be perfect for any company.
But their not Everest s. I would take an Everest with 4k hours any day over a new legend or even a peak. Better cleaning results faster dry times and I would bet it still last twice as long with less repairs.

David Tharrington

Aug 15, 2017
Real Name
David Tharrington
are you going to purchase this unit? If not I would be interested in it. David Tharrington 757 636 7792

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
are you going to purchase this unit? If not I would be interested in it. David Tharrington 757 636 7792
This is an old thread. If your looking for a machine and or set up let me know. I can direct you to some good values.