Truck mount problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
May 7, 2018
Real Name
Justin Johnston
@Justin Legend Brands , when I had my 870 I had zero issues with the warranty, speed of it being fixed etc. I had an issue with my vac power and the guy from SS drove to Phoenix the next day, spent 4 hours working on it and drove back to his office ( 4 hours away) Never an issue with Rick or anyone from SS. @Justin Legend Brands was awesome to work with 100% of the time. I had issues w that stupid temp gauge and the app float constantly.. But to bash SS, Im not being it and never experienced any lack of professional courtesy
Thanks for the kind words, Jeff!

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Good for you. My life is way too busy to spend hours inspecting truckmounts and contemplating their inter workings. I have three Everest out in the field working problem free. 2 with over 6000 hours. Saphire machines need a owner that is meticulous about maintenance and likes to figure things out. I'm not one of them. I want my machines to run without me holding its hand.
No offense but you sound like the type of person (or dad) that buys a car and grinds to the ground. Very bad habit, but then again folks like that hardly ever run into problems but when they do, they understand. Same goes for health, marriage, kids, business and in general keep in eye on it, be involved dont "set it and forget it"

I too get super busy and I thank the Lord for the abundant blessing in the work schedule that I have, why and how do you think I bought a brand new truckmount? Cause I am very, very busy, yet just like you i make time to visit TMF, But still I need to keep an eye on every angle of the business, including equipment. Someone once told me in regards to a Judson TM, " its a simple machine BUT you still need to do maintenance, become familiar with it dont overlook maintenance or think it doesnt need to be checked regularly.

Same thing goes for Spiritual relationship with our creator, health, love, marriage, kids, business, and even credit score :p

"Saphire machines need a owner that is meticulous"

That I am, Thank you for your compliment!

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The Only thing I would say negative on my 370 ss purchase is

I wish they sold an extended warranty, Id still buy one if offered to me.

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
No offense but you sound like the type of person (or dad) that buys a car and grinds to the ground. Very bad habit, but then again folks like that hardly ever run into problems but when they do, they understand. Same goes for health, marriage, kids, business and in general keep in eye on it, be involved dont "set it and forget it"

I too get super busy and I thank the Lord for the abundant blessing in the work schedule that I have, why and how do you think I bought a brand new truckmount? Cause I am very, very busy, yet just like you i make time to visit TMF, But still I need to keep an eye on every angle of the business, including equipment. Someone once told me in regards to a Judson TM, " its a simple machine BUT you still need to do maintenance, become familiar with it dont overlook maintenance or think it doesnt need to be checked regularly.

Same thing goes for Spiritual relationship with our creator, health, love, marriage, kids, business, and even credit score

"Saphire machines need a owner that is meticulous"

That I am, Thank you for your compliment!
First of all I I only came on this thread to offer some insight for yet another ss owner having the same issues most ss owners run into. Not to be judged by someone who is only on this thread trying to justify their purchase of the same machine. The bottom line is my 570 was down for 3-5 days a month. which is totally unacceptable for a 25 thousand dollar machine. It also looks like this is the norm for these machines , which is further proof of the design flaws especially when it comes to regulating the heat . The 370 s are suppose to have less issues. Probably because they have smaller motors and less heat to control. So let's just hope your machine runs strong for a long time. As for your speculations on how I live my life you couldn't be further from the truth. I love my family and god and all my success is because of him and all my hard work is to create more time doing the things that truly matter. (Which is not working on truckmounts)

Last edited:

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
like I said there is a void in the market for:

- a reliable
- easy to work on
- reasonably priced /economical

Truckmount

this is a free market economy society
not a monopoly or comunist

it is just a matter of time before the market moves