jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
parking is a problem and if your up north do you have a garage to put it in in the winter.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Yeah you won't be embarrassing me today bro...

Lol a cheap van. I have a 2016 dodge 2500 4x4 diesel. Two trailers and two cleaning processes. Wait I have a 575 not an old technology apex. Lol. Nice van.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Lol a cheap van. I have a 2016 dodge 2500 4x4 diesel. Two trailers and two cleaning processes. Wait I have a 575 not an old technology apex. Lol. Nice van.
Dodge pickup - weak. But we aren't talking personal vehicles - I'd smoke you there too.

That's actually a $45k van. Not cheap - ecoboost, high roof, sync audio and every option. What you see there is over $80k. So not cheap - you just don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: Joe cool

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Who cares though. Your setup is beautiful. Nice van lol.

Last edited:

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Thanks I like your hydramaster too I might actually get one for a truck I'm putting together in the next month or two. Might be looking at a 318 though we'll see. I've heard good things about HM.
Very hot even in sub freezing weather. I love my 575. Thanks

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Wow that turned into a bromance pretty quickly

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
and besides.... a trailer mounted truckmount is not the worst idea ever... I've seen a couple in an Astro van, in the bed of a pickup truck, and one even on a Pontoon boat.

mikevee

Jul 31, 2015
Real Name
micheal villones
I always thought of getting a trailer at first. But its harder to get into Apartment complexes, dorms, and some hotels cause you take up alot of room unless you park and disconnect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using TMF Forums mobile app

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I always thought of getting a trailer at first. But its harder to get into Apartment complexes, dorms, and some hotels cause you take up alot of room unless you park and disconnect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using TMF Forums mobile app
I'm considering a trailer.

But I don't focus on those types of properties

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Once you get used to pulling a trailer its not a big deal. I can back up into any space with no problem. So mostly there are no issues. Every once in a while you may need to have a longer hose run but not to often.

Reactions: SSmall66

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I use a trailer. The pros are ou have a lot of room to carry what you need. Easy to access your machine for repair. If your tow vehicle breaks down you can just barrow a friends truck and you are back in business. Cost less to start up. Cons are, It does take some getting used to for backing up. It might knock you out of the apartment game. Only a few times have I found it to be a problem parking.
I started out part time and it was great. I could clean on weekends and unhook and use my yuccon to go back and forth to work the rest of the week.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
How many guys have gone from a van to a trailer and thought it was better and how many went from a trailer to a van and thought it was better?
I worked at a place once and when I first started they had a guy pulling a trailer with a van because the blower on the TM in the van wasn't working and the water pump on the TM in the trailer wasn't working. It took me days to convince the owner that fixing the 2 TM's would make more sense than what they was doing.