Truck mount auto pump out | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Truck mount auto pump out

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
I understand you point. but, I believed chem have come a long way since the old day. I just got sample from procyon and can't wait to try them. they are green and soap free.
procyon and carpet details

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
27 years cleaning. I just had a very bad experience, I was very sick from all the cleaning solutions that affected my health.
39 years cleaning, no problems except age related.

maybe you were not diluting the chems enough?

but as far as running a pumpout, grass or shrubs should not be affected unless you use very harsh cleaning agents. What will affect grass or shrubs is high heat.

Last edited:

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
I have been using an APO for 20 years on both of our truckmounts and it is awesome. You don't have to worry about high temp heated water by the time it is pumped out as it is only cool water by the time it is pumped out. The garden hose is barely noticeable (it's a black rubber 3/4" ID hose). No debris is pumped out because the wastewater passes through 2 fine filters so there is no debris coming out, only water.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The majority of waste water from TM or Porty usually is Grey water however it still should never be allowed to run into the street, especially if it connected to bay, or a creek. The safest way is to drain into sewer lateral. if not then on ground/dirt grass where non consumption plants/herbs are at or near marine/aqua habitants. if there are Solvent spotters used or reducers used then drain into sewer lateral