TRUCK AND VAN REPAIR NEEDED/RENTAL ADVICE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 9, 2018
Real Name
Jerry Lee
Last week my brother's Carpet Cleaning Company had a lot of engine issues and it messed things up. Neither of us were able to get to any of our previously booked appointments and it was just a rough week. We tried renting for the week and couldn't find any trustworthy company to help us. We ended up just passing off our clients to another carpet cleaning biz for a small cut of the deal. We went to a heavy equipment repair shop in our city but they really only offered service to higher end industrial vehicles and couldn't help us fast enough. We want to know if there is any advice for people who have experienced unexpected issues with their vehicles or equipment. Want to be prepared for the future. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
This is where networking can save your butt.

In our area there are well over 500 cleaning companies, and most of them suffer from "pee in all the corners" syndrome - they don't play well with others.

My good guys, however, build a network between them so one guy is good with rugs, another with leather, a third with natural stone, and they all pass one another jobs. And when one has a system go down, he has a dozen guys who would welcome an extra pair of hands or the chance to do some jobs when he's slow. If I get a call from a fellow whose system has broken down, I can get him a dozen phone numbers in a matter of ten minutes of guys in his area who are willing to play nice.

You'd be astounded at the friendships that grow from this.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Aramsco and Interlink Supply has begun renting truckmounts. This is being rolled out nationally over the next year. Right now available at about 10 locations, but you should see it almost everywhere by the end of the year.

Do check your local branch if you need a truckmount short term.

Nick M.

Jan 10, 2015
Real Name
Nick M.
Aramsco and Interlink Supply has begun renting truckmounts. This is being rolled out nationally over the next year. Right now available at about 10 locations, but you should see it almost everywhere by the end of the year.

Do check your local branch if you need a truckmount short term.
What will they rent for per day?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Last week my brother's Carpet Cleaning Company had a lot of engine issues and it messed things up. Neither of us were able to get to any of our previously booked appointments and it was just a rough week. We tried renting for the week and couldn't find any trustworthy company to help us. We ended up just passing off our clients to another carpet cleaning biz for a small cut of the deal. We went to a heavy equipment repair shop in our city but they really only offered service to higher end industrial vehicles and couldn't help us fast enough. We want to know if there is any advice for people who have experienced unexpected issues with their vehicles or equipment. Want to be prepared for the future. Thanks!
So are you having van engine problems or TM engine problems?????
Also do you have only 1 truckmount van????
Need to have a backup!!!!!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
What will they rent for per day?
I don't have that information. There will be both slide-ins and power train drive units at each location. Different models will rent for different amounts.