Tripping breakers :(

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Remove the heater from your portable to make it líghter. Just use hot tap water. A bigger expense but I like to use a Honda eu2000i generator to be sure I don’t trip breakers. I use the pump and vac cord on the generator. I’m looking forward to using my TM less and use portable more often.

Hi, Why do you like to use a portable over a tm? In what situations? I have a portable, and am wondering why you would prefer it. I dont have a heater on my portable, yet i do use a bucket heater from time to time, even with hot tap water, especially when no hot water available. Im getting five star reviews. So, it works fine. I like tm, may get one or piece together my own. Fun stuff! Pat

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I'm up in Northern California near Oregon. I'm not sure about buying a used TM because I don't know how long they last or what to look for. Any advice?

No one can teach you all you should know about truckmounts on a forum. They would be typing until their fingers were mere nubs.

I suggest you go to a good truckmount dealer. Many have multiple brands of truckmounts to show and also sell used / refurbished models. They can explain by showing as well as telling.

There is Cleaning and & Restoration Supply in Portland. Interlink Supply in Fresno. Both are staffed by very helpful folks. I am pretty sure there is a good distributor in Medford, OR, but I can't recall the name right now.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I'm up in Northern California near Oregon. I'm not sure about buying a used TM because I don't know how long they last or what to look for. Any advice?
I live in Klamath Falls Oregon.