Trinity Renewal Systems Comes Through!

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I've had a ocassional problem for about 6 months with My Trinity Freedom clicking the overload protector. I mentioned it to John Guerkink in passing that the clicking off made me trust it less even though I love the results..... and today a new brand new Leeson Motor arrived on my doorstep! Wow! Thank you, John.
I have a bigger job scheduled for next week so I've a little time tto install the new motor.

Thanks again, John, for the extraordinary service!

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Marty,

image.jpg
let's share the Love!
Maybe Santa didn't get you what you wanted for Christmas, but I had zero influence on that....." He knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!"

The Freedom has been a good machine, excepting this recent problem. It was the first one, also. The spray system I put on it increased production rates and the results are always great.

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Paul i also find there equipment and service to be first rate.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
You mean he didn't come personally with it and install it ?! lol;)

Oh, and then stick around and help with the big job, just for fun.?

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
That would be fun! What we ought to do collectively at ICE is offer to clean the entire building and give the housekeepers the day off...shouldn't take over about 7 hrs, right? Free beer, before, of course......

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
Certainly there's nothing wrong with service after the sale. I'm simply pointing out that Paul's experience may have been helped by the fact that he's ALWAYS on here shilling for them. That could have made the difference in the way he was treated.

As opposed to someone unknown who bought one and had a problem with a bent handle.

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Certainly there's nothing wrong with service after the sale. I'm simply pointing out that Paul's experience may have been helped by the fact that he's ALWAYS on here shilling for them. That could have made the difference in the way he was treated.

As opposed to someone unknown who bought one and had a problem with a bent handle.
Is that how it works for you with TCS or what ever three letter word is the name of your TM guy that you are always talking good about ? Do they give you freebies every time you talk good about them ? Or do you just talk good about them because they are great to deal with ?

Last edited:

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
I personally had a really bad experience with both John G and TCS so nobody's perfect and everyone has someone that loves them. It is stll a buyer beware world.

AdmiralClean

Poster
Premium VIP
Mar 13, 2007
Alabama
Is that how it works for you with TCS or what ever three letter word is the name of your TM guy that you are always talking good about ? Do they give you freebies every time you talk good about them ? Or do you just talk good about them because they are great to deal with ?
Copy and paste four or five of my latest TCS comments and let's see how frequent they are and in what context they're posted in.

And then we can all decide.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I've had good service from John G. I also maintain all my own equipment. I recently drilled the wheel bearings so I could keep the relatively inexpensive bearing alive when I inadvertently pour solution on them when filling the solution tank tank I installed. I've run the Freedom on many jobs, some times it's the cat's pajamas. sometimes my dual speed rotary is a more effective choice. The motor did start acting up, though... not on every job, but enough to make me always have another machine I could run in case it didn't like the wall plug. Many cleaners running a high amp draw machine, dual speed rotary or OP will sometimes experience the same thing. Through the years John and I have had many arguments...kind of fun, actually. I respect his bull-headedness. He's still re-refining the genre.
This machine has made me money and my clients love the results I've achieved with it.

And No, Marty, I don't think I'm shilling for John. I like my dual speed rotary better on many jobs and report it when I post, but there's places where the large orbit of the Trinity is the cats pajamas..

Last edited:

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Is it in my best interest to tell the truth? I think so. I called John about the bent handle machine and told him I thought it was costing him sales and reputation. I cant comment on his choice of handling the issue as he did. In the end, John paid out a full refund and the fellow who filed the complaint kept the machine. Did he make anything on that deal? I ran a small business for close to 20 years, a bike shop....most people were pleased with their bikes, a few weren't. I did my best to honor them even when I thought they were wrong. My Freedom is amazing. the motor problem cropped up after some use. I took care of everything else I felt it needed. If you don't have a ongoing routine maintenance system and your machine fails...who's to blame?

May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Paul, he has 3-4 guys that come here every week shilling his machine.

They're morons and easy to spot because its the ONLY subject they post about.
Its like like seo guys....

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Paul, he has 3-4 guys that come here every week shilling his machine.

They're morons and easy to spot because its the ONLY subject they post about.
Its like like seo guys....
A fairly transparent sales model.

It has been a good machine for me. I used it today on a residential job...not a real heavy load on the suspect motor. The family has a Golden Retriever that sheds, copiously. I decided to clean with low moisture equipment. In this particular setting , running my truckmount would have been much faster but much slower drying. I vacuumed, ran the Trinity, post- vacuumed and finally groomed the carpets. it took twice as long as HWE in this case......
I came home with a $25 tip, a plate of homemade cookies and a homemade pound cake, though ..... of course I need back massage for the aggravated assult on my back, but whatever... the client is happy.....

That's why I love commercial cleaning! LOL

and the IPA Im drinking is doing the trick!