Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Hi Guys,

I'm putting my Trinity Profit up for sale. It was the last Profit built. I used it for about three weeks thinking about converting it to wheels down…I talked to John about that. He said he was finishing up the first Freedom prototype and would I like it? I bought it, set up a spray system on that one and put the Profit in the shed. This machine has about 30 hours total on it. I added a second toggle on/off switch becuase you couldn't tell if the machine was on or off with a stomp switch. I also put on a lighted end power cord, this way I can see that the plug is hot. I also upgraded the grips to dual density ergo MTB grips.
I saved the pallet it came on and am happy to pack it if needs be. Shipping is on you. I posted an ad to classifieds but haven't seen it open yet. Owner papers, tools for adjusting the orbit are included. I'm asking $1850.00 for it.
This is a great machine for residential cleaning, but i prefer having wheels down for commercial. I can set up a spray sytem on it like the one on my Freedom for $200.00. I'm getting a plug-in failure message when I try to load pics on my computer. but I can send them via message or email.

Paypal is fine. Cash is better….

Thanks Paul

questions 707 322-7208

Reason for selling: I want to try the new BonnetPro Mule

Reactions: Derek.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
pics of the Profit:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Profit is wheels up with 8" wheels. freedom is wheels up or down, adjustable , with 10" wheels. They share same motor, drive hub and drive plate.... Work exactly the same. The CM, Rock and Grumpy share same motor, drive hub and drive plate with these, but have wheels down, floating head and sprayer system. I made up a spray system for my Freedom. Several guys running the Profit use a back back sprayer, one uses a stationary sprayer with 50' cord that attachs to the power cord. It plugs in where you plug in the machine. I often PRESPRAY the room...I have several options for that....a pump up sprayer, the Mytee Waterbox and a solution hose , home water pressure powering a Hydroforce in line sprayer....

Price drop on the Profit. Now $1700.00 look at the pics, like new and a great machine.

Reactions: Omar

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Used the Profit today to scrub a filthy 10' bt 14' Karastan before extraction after air dusting and vacuuming. I forgot what a sweet little machine this is. Maybe because it's lighter without the spray tank and pump it seems easier to push. Kinda thinking about keeping it, but price still stands at $1700.