Trinity Freedom noise reduction

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
My Freedom has been slowly getting louder, more metallic sounding and I decided to check it out. The motor frame was tight, the handle was tight, but I took up the slack in the wheel pivot frame and that made it quiet again. All that high speed shaking created a little gap between the frame parts...enough to make noise. I think this is a periodic checkup that I'll do every several months. The machines been bulletproof though and continues to make money. After I put the onboard sprayer on it, my. Production speed really picked up. I often push it with the handle straight up, especially on nubby carpets that it's hard to push into against the grain. With the handle straight up, it travels easily. I have one church conference room that I have been cleaning regularly...4600 SF ft wide open....I can encap it in 46 minutes with the Trinity....per vacuuming it with the Dyson takes 27 minutes. I'll post a video next time I'm there.

I did a dog pee stained home with it yesterday using Bonnet Pro's Restore it Confidence and Pro chems encap urine treatment and ProChem's odor control Xcide. Turned out wonderful and was dry before I left.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevenB.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
My Freedom has been slowly getting louder, more metallic sounding and I decided to check it out. The motor frame was tight, the handle was tight, but I took up the slack in the wheel pivot frame and that made it quiet again. All that high speed shaking created a little gap between the frame parts...enough to make noise. I think this is a periodic checkup that I'll do every several months. The machines been bulletproof though and continues to make money. After I put the onboard sprayer on it, my. Production speed really picked up. I often push it with the handle straight up, especially on nubby carpets that it's hard to push into against the grain. With the handle straight up, it travels easily. I have one church conference room that I have been cleaning regularly...4600 SF ft wide open....I can encap it in 46 minutes with the Trinity....per vacuuming it with the Dyson takes 27 minutes. I'll post a video next time I'm there.

I did a dog pee stained home with it yesterday using Bonnet Pro's Restore it Confidence and Pro chems encap urine treatment and ProChem's odor control Xcide. Turned out wonderful and was dry before I left.
ProChem encap urine.? That is a new one to me. What is the name. I have an interlink here. Am in there often. They carry ProChem line and I have never seen a product like that.