Tried out Revive iT Rocket.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
I received this email from my friend and customer this morning. Great before and after pics from Courtney at Truman Steamers.

Check out these pictures use rocket & CRB

dirty 1.jpg
dirty 2.jpg
clean 1.jpg
clean 2.jpg

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Could be a couple of things. The peroxide would have continued to work after he left, assuming the pics were taken from a wet carpet.
Considering it was a CRB only the results are very good. Besides the large spots the overall color did improve also. What we don't know from the pic is if the light remaining spots are wear or soil or both.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
New Rocket is now available. Slight milky white color, same formula plus an added polymer so the re soiling rate after cleaning is the best its ever been. Same price too.

Apr 19, 2017
Real Name
Christopher Kelley
Is there a problem with the last version of Rocket? Maybe it's just me, but the last two residential jobs I did seemed sticky with Rocket. I thought maybe it was from adding Bright All.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
New Rocket is now available. Slight milky white color, same formula plus an added polymer so the re soiling rate after cleaning is the best its ever been. Same price too.
John I just spoke to you last week on the phone when I placed a small order for the kit with the Rocket, Omegazyme spotters and bonnets. Got it a couple days ago. Will mine have the added polymer in it?

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
Is there a problem with the last version of Rocket? Maybe it's just me, but the last two residential jobs I did seemed sticky with Rocket. I thought maybe it was from adding Bright All.

Was the carpet completely dry or in the process of drying? How much Bright All did you add?

Apr 19, 2017
Real Name
Christopher Kelley
The carpet was barely damp to the touch. 1 Oz. Bright All per gallon. Didn't get a callback so I'm assuming it was fine once dried.

Mr. Esteamy

Jul 9, 2011
California
www.esteamcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Brian Kraut
Business Location
United States
Hi John. Thanks for the post. Glad I could help. Sounds like you need to protect those rugs with Guardian. Its an excellent protector.
https://bonnetpro.com/guardian-carpet-protector/

All of the Revive iT Oxy Spotter is now the new stuff so it has a big bump in peroxide and an additional grease cutter. Not sure if your sample was the original or the new.
New formula has a light citrus scent.
Hi John , is guardian wool safe ?

Just FYI , ive made revive rocket my companies official pre spray for both HWE and encap. We're loving the results and versatility of all your products. Plus we've been able to simplify and pair down our chemical selection.