BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
That makes sense. I guess my question is based on commercial jobs where I don't prespray - just use the machine sprayer as I go. Doesn't the peroxide base in Rocket need some dwell time to really be effective? I love the Revive and would like to just sort of use that as my all around encap, but I'm just questioning the peroxide element.

Thanks and I'm off the Vacaway train... no offense intended.

Toot toot! Why take a train when you can ride a Rocket? Sorry I couldn't resist.

The peroxide is more for organic stains. The rest of the formula is for cleaning and encapping so you should be OK
That said if the soil load is high some dwell can certainly help. Its just not always needed.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
Or what we do with commercial cleanings. Apply solution thru machine sprayer using a fiber plus pad, clean an area 50x50 then go over with a cotton pad

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
The stuff is really amazing. Had to clean up about 10 offices that tracked in hyralic fluid from a leaking plow. 99% came off in the first pass. Had to bonnet the 1% for complete removal.

I honestly didnt think it was even going to come out. Wish I took pics.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Mike do you think Confidence is stronger at less dulition ?
Burnt motor oils are absolutely the hardest to remove .

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
The stuff is really amazing. Had to clean up about 10 offices that tracked in hyralic fluid from a leaking plow. 99% came off in the first pass. Had to bonnet the 1% for complete removal.

I honestly didnt think it was even going to come out. Wish I took pics.
Did you scrub with a fiber pad Mike ?? Hydraulic fluid is some nasty stuff .
Crazy how this stuff works . Going to check the job I posted pictures of tonight .
All the Best, Ed

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Did you scrub with a fiber pad Mike ?? Hydraulic fluid is some nasty stuff .
Crazy how this stuff works . Going to check the job I posted pictures of tonight .
All the Best, Ed
Yeah Ed that's all I use on carpets, Fiber Plus pads. Used John's Iron Man bonnets too. Hmm wonder if he has his own pads for scrubbing?

This stuff is already awesome I can't imagine how much better it is with the improvements he made.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Yeah Ed that's all I use on carpets, Fiber Plus pads. Used John's Iron Man bonnets too. Hmm wonder if he has his own pads for scrubbing?

This stuff is already awesome I can't imagine how much better it is with the improvements he made.
Checked that carpet tonight ........... SLAM DUNK PERFECT !! Know what you mean about John saying he " improved " it !! I don't know how you " improve " perfect my friend BUT I'm damn well finding out !! Yeah , the checkbook is taking another hit !! Customers are SO HAPPY !!
All the Best, Ed

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Checked that carpet tonight ........... SLAM DUNK PERFECT !! Know what you mean about John saying he " improved " it !! I don't know how you " improve " perfect my friend BUT I'm damn well finding out !! Yeah , the checkbook is taking another hit !! Customers are SO HAPPY !!
All the Best, Ed
So you're using the new formula Ed? How does it compare to the old one, brighter carpets?

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
So you're using the new formula Ed? How does it compare to the old one, brighter carpets?
No ,old formula . Got to buy some of the new stuff . Before, I was using Avenge HD, Citrus Solve and some Matrix Miracle for the nasty upholstery . Now ........ Rocket and DONE .
Everything I use it on comes out great .
All the Best, Ed

alexus

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2014
Real Name
Aleksandr Davidov
No ,old formula . Got to buy some of the new stuff . Before, I was using Avenge HD, Citrus Solve and some Matrix Miracle for the nasty upholstery . Now ........ Rocket and DONE .
Everything I use it on comes out great .
All the Best, Ed
Hello Mr Ed , how much do you mixed ( 4 or 6 oz ) ?
Thank you

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I was using 8 oz. per gallon on upholstery . The carpet I posted pictures of I used the 12oz. dilution per gallon . Spots of every kind ALL over it Alex . Worked great my friend !!
All the Best, Ed
Wow Ed have you tried less? I always peg it a 4 oz and no problem.

Juddey24

Apr 24, 2010
Real Name
Justin McKerrow
Business Location
United States
I have tried using hyroxcide from excellent supply, any compare the two? Just curious, I am a HWE guy and would like to have a pre spray for lighter carpets with urine!

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
Take advantage of out TMF15 coupon this month.

Example: Rocket normally $149.00 per case is now $134.00 with $7 per case shipping

Order three and get Free shipping inside US borders!

Coupon good on all Bonnet Pro products except Mini.
Hey John, I just ordered a case of Pro Fresh and a case of Bonnet Wash, I just saw the promo code. Any way I can still get the discount? Thanks