Tried out Revive iT Rocket.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
I'd say I'm impressed!

Best smelling encap I've ever encountered. Made me hungry :)

I used 4oz/gallon; 175 w/Fiber Plus pad; microfiber bonnets.

Results:

IMG_1458 - 1.JPG IMG_1459 - 2.JPG IMG_1460 - 3.JPG IMG_1461 - 4.JPG IMG_1462 - 5.JPG IMG_1464 - 6.JPG IMG_1467 - 7.JPG IMG_1468 - 8.JPG IMG_1469 - 9.JPG

Thanks to Ed @Common janitor for telling me about their samples.
Thanks to John @BonnetPro for sending me the samples.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I used it at a car dealership. Client loved it. So did I.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Aug 15, 2012
Everywhere
Real Name
Geoff Maieta
Business Location
United States
Looks great. How does it compare to vavaway price wise in real world dilutions?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2014
Real Name
mcgoo
I used Rocket on 13000 sq ft Friday night, job looked good when finished, but carpet not dry so will reevaluate hopefully this week upon inspection. Yes the aroma is delightful. Used standard recommended dilution, price wise, same ballpark as Vacaway.

I have used it on small jobs with good results, but friday night's job was a challenge. I normally use Vacaway, but with any encap, for the most part, your cleaning technique and care taken with details will dictate your overall results with any product.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Looks great. How does it compare to vavaway price wise in real world dilutions?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I usually buy Atomic and decided to try Rocket since I wanted some of John's cotton bonnets. I haven't used vacaway yet, but I think shipping costs are going to be a determining factor on all these chems cause they all seem to be similarly priced.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Just wanted to update.

The most impressive part of how well a carpet cleaner works I think is in what happens a week or so later after the cleaning is done. I'm extremely impressed and happy, happy, HAPPY that Revive iT Rocket did not let me down! As a commercial carpet cleaner it's important to me to limit or not have stains come back after you leave as it's very disappointing to a customer.

So here are the week later pics. I took them at night and since they put all their stuff back out I couldn't take complete pics:

IMG_After 1.JPG IMG_After 2.JPG IMG_After 3.JPG

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Thank you for posting that. Im very happy it served you and your customer well.
I was just talking to my customer and they are still ecstatic over how well it turned out. Initially they were going to replace it. They also let me know it was the first time in 12 years that it has ever been cleaned much less vacuumed. It's located right off of their parking lot and receives a ton of deliveries across it. So it's had a long abused life.

Thanks for making such a fine product, one that isn't offensive smelling and also pleasantly 'just cleaned" smelling to the customer which is more key to repeat sales then most people realize. I'll definitely be ordering again.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I was just talking to my customer and they are still ecstatic over how well it turned out. Initially they were going to replace it. They also let me know it was the first time in 12 years that it has ever been cleaned much less vacuumed. It's located right off of their parking lot and receives a ton of deliveries across it. So it's had a long abused life.

Thanks for making such a fine product, one that isn't offensive smelling and also pleasantly 'just cleaned" smelling to the customer which is more key to repeat sales then most people realize. I'll definitely be ordering again.
Bonnet Pro is the MAN........

Billy Schoch

Apr 18, 2011
Durham, NC
Real Name
Billy Schoch
Business Location
United States
I usually buy Atomic and decided to try Rocket since I wanted some of John's cotton bonnets. I haven't used vacaway yet, but I think shipping costs are going to be a determining factor on all these chems cause they all seem to be similarly priced.
How do you think atomic performs vs rocket?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TMF Forums mobile app

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
How do you think atomic performs vs rocket?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TMF Forums mobile app
I can't honestly say at this point. I've been using Atomic for about 3 years. I absolutely love that it's in powder form (living in the NE) and only 1/2 oz per gallon.

That said Rocket knocked my socks (and more importantly my customer's and apparently his walk in customers socks off) off on the first job I did.

I used another one of his Rocket products the other day to clean up some coffee spots. There were 3 of them, one was huge and 2 small in different areas of the building. I sprayed down the product on the 2 small ones and then went to do the huge one. When I got done with the huge one and headed back to do the 2 small ones I couldn't even find where they were located to clean with my extractor because it completely removed those 2 coffee stains without even any agitation.

So I would just say to you order the sample pack John has and try it out. I don't think you will regret it.

To answer your question I'm going to order a case of the Rocket soon to see how it cleans up the CGD we typically maintain compared to Atomic.