Tricked out Mytee unit from "Down Under"...

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Below are some pictures of an install that our Australian Distributor (Powerclean Industries) performed. The units is one of our "Breeze" models, installed so it can be run from the van, or easily removed. Just thought some may be interested.

SAM_2582.jpg

SAM_2581.jpg

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
Anyone got any tips for securing a porty in the back of an F150? I like the little strappy doohicky (technical term, that is) that's bolted into the floor. Been trying to figure out ways to do that. I've got a bedliner that has to be taken into account, and the floor has runoff bars that look like the inside of corrugated cardboard. Little ups and downs that run the length of the bed to keep water from pooling...I don't know if that makes sense or not. Just wanted to figure out how to secure the porty to it, though, and not coming up with many ideas.

T

TheEyeball

Install? Lol. So they picked it up and set it down in the back of a van? Sweeeeet! Almost as impressive as Deron "highly modifying" his portable by putting different hose in it.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Although I do think it's a neat idea of strapping down a porty with reels just like a TM and throwing the booster by the from door is a cool and viable option, I was expecting to see something awsome and hightech. Two simple reels (8 bolts) and a porty with a strap. Womp womp. Looks like a clean van and install though.

Would they mount a couple reels for power cords too? Seems like that would be convienient.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
John I got hand it to you, you have done a phenomenal job grabbing market share in a arena that most other portable manufacturers didn't even consider.

Just curious how much was the install?

Seems like a pretty expensive van for the equipment.

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
John I got hand it to you, you have done a phenomenal job grabbing market share in a arena that most other portable manufacturers didn't even consider.

Just curious how much was the install?

Seems like a pretty expensive van for the equipment.

Power Clean does a great job. There lay out is simple and smart. They are the best. I don't know what the cost of mounting was. Vans now-a-days are expensive, but what isn't. We have a 2012 Nissan NV that we are mounting our Escape ETM in. I'll post some pictures when it is done.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Install? Lol. So they picked it up and set it down in the back of a van? Sweeeeet! Almost as impressive as Deron "highly modifying" his portable by putting different hose in it.

Poor Rosa. Do you realize how jealous you sound when you write ridiculous things like this? Please gain control over your homosexual rampages. It's very awkward to have a grown, attempted family man gone she-male, so obsessed with me.

T

TheEyeball

Poor Rosa. Do you realize how jealous you sound when you write ridiculous things like this? Please gain control over your homosexual rampages. It's very awkward to have a grown, attempted family man gone she-male, so obsessed with me.

Jealous of a portable sitting in the back of a van with some hose reels? The title says "Tricked out". You consider that to be tricked out? I think of a car with video screens and a Playstation 3 when I hear tricked out, or a TV that pops up out of a cabinet at the foot of Missy Elliot's bed. Not a portable sitting in the back of a van with a couple hose reels.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Anyone got any tips for securing a porty in the back of an F150? I like the little strappy doohicky (technical term, that is) that's bolted into the floor. Been trying to figure out ways to do that. I've got a bedliner that has to be taken into account, and the floor has runoff bars that look like the inside of corrugated cardboard. Little ups and downs that run the length of the bed to keep water from pooling...I don't know if that makes sense or not. Just wanted to figure out how to secure the porty to it, though, and not coming up with many ideas.

What I use in my truck bed to tie down generator http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Ratch...g-Tie-downs/Mounting-Ring-2-5-16-x-12-000-Lbs Simple install like the above pic.
They also have the recessed d rings.
Joseph - Purchase a trailer or Van ASAP !!

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States

It's called Publicity /Advertising. We ALL do it.

Do agree ; hope no PCC pays someone to install an simple hose reel or extractor.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Power Clean does a great job. There lay out is simple and smart. They are the best. I don't know what the cost of mounting was. Vans now-a-days are expensive, but what isn't. We have a 2012 Nissan NV that we are mounting our Escape ETM in. I'll post some pictures when it is done.

Now that I'd like to see. What are you doing for power sources?