TRex jets | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

TRex jets

Brandon Shaw

Nov 3, 2012
Real Name
Brandon Shaw
I have just purchased a 2nd TRex, and I'm having issues with the jets getting clogged. I have several screens to catch debris from getting inside the jets. So I'm curious if any one else has had issues, and if there is any modifications to fix this issue. The other TRex didn't have this issue as often.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
Check ball valve screens clean on the TM ?
What are you chemical feeding your rugs ?

Brandon Shaw

Nov 3, 2012
Real Name
Brandon Shaw
Do not use any rinses, and I have also taken them off and tried cleaning out the lines. I have checked all screens and filters. What I think is happening is the small sand/dirt is being pushed into the jets from dry passes? I have tried to increase water pressure to see if it would push the debris out, with no luck.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I have just purchased a 2nd TRex, and I'm having issues with the jets getting clogged. I have several screens to catch debris from getting inside the jets. So I'm curious if any one else has had issues, and if there is any modifications to fix this issue. The other TRex didn't have this issue as often.
Oh by the way what is your handicap?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Are you calling him a retard?!?
Kipp, I commend you on this attempt to stir up a potential Ice Convention Hotel Death Match. After 4 years running and not a god damn match yet, this is getting embarrassing. I am beginning to feel like Charlie Brown at the Great Pumpkin Patch.

Golf Schmolf! "Mean and Green" SmartnClean called Brandon "The Bayonne Brawler" a retard, god damn it.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Kipp, I commend you on this attempt to stir up a potential Ice Convention Hotel Death Match. After 4 years running and not a god damn match yet, this is getting embarrassing. I am beginning to feel like Charlie Brown at the Great Pumpkin Patch.

Golf Schmolf! "Mean and Green" SmartnClean called Brandon "The Bayonne Brawler" a retard, god damn it.
I never called anyone a retard. I said duh, duh.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States