Gregory10

May 16, 2015
Rahway NJ
www.10bucksaroom.com
Real Name
Gregory Yunginger
Business Location
United States
This is a Commercial Grade Walk Behind Carpet Scrubber/Cleaner, Machine is made for Commercial properties, office buildings, Large Halls etc. Machine is in Good Used Condition, everything appears to function as it should. What you see is what you get! No accessories included, front cover is missing, easily replaceable.
Located in Linden NJ 07036
Asking $1,995

Description from Manufacturer:

Quick-fill solution tank - The 20-gallon solution tank permits long periods of uninterrupted operation between refills.

Large-capacity recovery - A 20-gallon recovery tank has a clear cover for monitoring the tank level. The cover is sealed with a heavy-duty gasket for optimal recovery performance.

Operator-friendly - A simple, easy-to-use control panel allows the operator to control speed, solution, and recovery functions. The handle continues Tornado's excellence in ergonomic design and commitment to operator comfort.

Professional design - A 22" vac shoe, easy-access drain hoses, and detachable 75-foot power cord are standard features on the Marathon 2000.

High-performance carpet extraction - An adjustable brush, 100 psi solution pump, and 22" vac shoe provide deep-down cleaning in one pass.

Service-friendly - The Marathon 2000 is easily and quickly accessible for service and maintenance operations.

Built-in spray wand - The unit comes standard with a pre-spray hose and wand for handling edges, corners, and spotting operations.

Versatile - The Marathon 2000 is ideal for large offices, and other carpeted areas where cleaning and extraction are a must.

Mobility - Transaxle drive, large rear wheels, and front swivel castors make transport simple and efficient.

Specifications
Solution Capacity: 20 gal.
Recovery Capacity: 20 gal.
Brush Size: 19"
Cleaning Rate: 3,200 - 8,500 sq. ft./hour
Adjustable Brush: Yes
Vac Shoe Size: 22"
Brush Motor: 1/4 HP
Solution Pump PSI: 100
Jets: 4
Drive System: Transaxle
Drive Motor: 1/4 HP
Self-Propelled & Speed: Yes/Variable
Power Cord: 75' detachable
Weight: 190 lbs

Attachments

• Tornado3.jpg
    Tornado3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Tornado4.jpg
    Tornado4.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Tornado5.jpg
    Tornado5.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 13
  • Tornado7.jpg
    Tornado7.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Tornado8.jpg
    Tornado8.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Tornado9.jpg
    Tornado9.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Tornado6.jpg
    Tornado6.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Tornado1.jpg
    Tornado1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Tornado2.jpg
    Tornado2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 16
  • Tornado10.jpg
    Tornado10.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 16

cleanerPro_22

Aug 22, 2022
Real Name
Seller Pro
Hello. I stumbled across this post (and the site as a whole) while researching this machine and I really wanted to know what your experience has been like selling it. To make a long story short, a close family member of mine works for a company who, earlier this year, refreshed and upgraded much of their cleaning equipment and his boss pretty much gave away their lightly used Tornado Marathon 2000, just like the one you posted here. Ever since we got our hands on it I've been trying to sell it but have had zero luck so far... I've tried posting on other cleaning forums, listing it online, lowering the price (well below $2,000 btw), and even reaching out to pawn shops but no one has any use for it. I've considered contacting local companies that would realistically use something like this but feel like I'd be wasting their time and that's not what I want to do. How do you reach out to the right folks who are seeking such an expensive yet specific tool that can only be used by such a narrow margin of people/professionals? I hope this isn't an annoying question, I'm just trying to better understand how to sell this thing properly. Thanks man!