Tornado floor machine

ero

Dec 4, 2016
Real Name
Eric Rojas
Been given the opportunity to purchase this floor machine from a friend of a friend. Anybody have any prior experience or knowledge about the tornado floor machines? Looking to see if this is a good machine and if you know what size it is 13" ?. Haven't seen it in person yet but will know more tomorrow. What's it worth in great running shape?

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Tornado is now making several good machines that look like another companies. Windsor, I believe. But that looks older. I've found that most older floor scrubber are very tough.

Reactions: ero

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Looks like a 15" or 17". Hard for me to judge the size without something else to put in the scale.

Tornado is a decent brand. Most 175 RPM floor machines are pretty durable. If it runs good now, it will probably keep running for years.

Reactions: ero

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Tornado is now making several good machines that look like another companies. Windsor, I believe. But that looks older. I've found that most older floor scrubber are very tough.
Windsor is owned by Karcher North America. They were one of their earlier acquisitions I believe. There was something about partnership or a deal that went south between Karcher and Tornado at some point and so now Tornado is its own company but builds Karcher machines under their brand?? Something like that, I don't know. Basically though Karcher, Windsor and Tornado all make the same machines. Actually if you look into it, Karcher owns like half the cleaning industry.

Anything new or old with the Tornado name on it is a good machine though.

Reactions: Scott W and ero