Tornado floor machine

Discussion in 'Products' started by ero, Aug 27, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. ero

ero Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Been given the opportunity to purchase this floor machine from a friend of a friend. Anybody have any prior experience or knowledge about the tornado floor machines? Looking to see if this is a good machine and if you know what size it is 13" ?. Haven't seen it in person yet but will know more tomorrow. What's it worth in great running shape?[​IMG]

2. jtsunbrite

Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2015
    Male
    Houston, Texas
    Ratings:
    +4,289 / 11 / -0
    generally they are good machines

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smtwn janitorial

Smtwn janitorial Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +431 / 0 / -0
    Tornado is now making several good machines that look like another companies. Windsor, I believe. But that looks older. I've found that most older floor scrubber are very tough.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +10,239 / 11 / -1
    Looks like a 15" or 17". Hard for me to judge the size without something else to put in the scale.

Tornado is a decent brand. Most 175 RPM floor machines are pretty durable. If it runs good now, it will probably keep running for years.

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Robert86

Robert86 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Male
    Missoula, MT
    Ratings:
    +972 / 1 / -0
    Windsor is owned by Karcher North America. They were one of their earlier acquisitions I believe. There was something about partnership or a deal that went south between Karcher and Tornado at some point and so now Tornado is its own company but builds Karcher machines under their brand?? Something like that, I don't know. Basically though Karcher, Windsor and Tornado all make the same machines. Actually if you look into it, Karcher owns like half the cleaning industry.

Anything new or old with the Tornado name on it is a good machine though.

• Like Like x 2