Top portables

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
Right now I would recommend a Mytee machine with LX motors. I can honestly say from experience that you can run 150' of hose and be very productive. The LX 5 is ready to go from a van and still portable if needed. Larry Cobb has variations on the LX lineup as well, look at those to. Let me preface with this, that I use the motors "only" in my own custom equipment everyday and set up right, they are incredible.
Yeah I told him about the mytee LX be he isn't liking the whole electric TM. Just wants a good reliable portable. He will upgrade to one of those ones he has more business.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Ah got it. He isn't fond of mytee so far. We use these. It's 1003DX (Picture) How does that compare?

Big difference at the wand, more CFM, more lift, auto fill, APO. Can be had with a cat or pumptec pump. Add fuel heat and it will complete toe to toe with any entry level TM.

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
https://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/rotovac_CFX_powerpod.shtml

this is a link...
they test these against the mytee.......but that is with 2 stage vacs.......and others....
getting 240" lift in series......
i believe the zx vacs are about the same as the LX.......
but that is open to discussion....
either way your doing good with the LX or the ZX.......
How hot of water can you pass through the CFX? How does it handle the foam issue being so little? Is there a way to daisy chain this to have it run as a booster by chance?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
How hot of water can you pass through the CFX? How does it handle the foam issue being so little? Is there a way to daisy chain this to have it run as a booster by chance?
yes

ii have a 5 gallon....
and have installed an extra fitting for a booster....

15 gallon cfx would be best if you are using it as a portable only......

just tested it today as I am using it for a booster on my TM...

dont have a gage but I tested my 45 bloser - 27 hp TM
with the cfx booster
at 200 feet of hose
against my 47 blower - 33 hp TM

and the 45 with the cfx booster totally blew away the 47 blower at 200 feet.....

garuntee you this booster is the real deal......

i will post some pics......

i have some of this on my website.....
americantruckmounts.com

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
He wants something new and he was thinking of a jag but didn't like some reviews on it. He was looking into a eclipse or a goliah
goliath doesn't have a water solution tank, I have one and stay away, the manifolds are cheap and they won't hold on to too much of power and vibration and will start leaking air flow.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yeah I told him about the mytee LX be he isn't liking the whole electric TM. Just wants a good reliable portable. He will upgrade to one of those ones he has more business.
mytee machines are portable, you can use it as etm as well because of its power. He should check the line up of mytee and choose one by looking at the features at www.mytee.com

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
I like the idea of a booster that can handle the waste water closer to the wand. Just worry about the foam.
if you use it as a booster there is ZERO foam because the water simply passes through to the TM.......

but further testing needs to be done if you are gonna plumb these portables together ,.....

i have the cfx - 5 gallon as a booster for my tm....

i will have the cfx - 15 gallon in a few weeks to test the foam pumpout wo a TM......