Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Vibra,

Love your chem list - however, keep in mind that some of the chems you're listing are boosters, not presprays.
Exactly. I will perform another series of tests for boosters, spotters and deodorizer eventually. Really tedious and time consuming task I've learned. So may take a while but I'll get it done.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
Have to beat these expensive prices on chems. $180 or $190 for a bucket of simple chems is a crime.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Have to beat these expensive prices on chems. $180 or $190 for a bucket of simple chems is a crime.

How so?

Our most popular prespray here goes for $182 for a 40# pail of powder. 2 ounces of powder make a gallon of prespray. Each pail therefore makes 320 gallons of prespray. That's a whopping .57 per gallon of prespray. Less than a dollar.

vibra vacster

Jan 9, 2013
Chicagoland Area
Real Name
Brian K.
Vibra,

Love your chem list - however, keep in mind that some of the chems you're listing are boosters, not presprays.
Hi Mama and glad you liked the list...yes im well aware that a handfull were boosters but wasn't sure if Rob was trying his test presprays as is or also boosted so i added them. Those boosters mentioned have worked well for me in the past.(y)

Exactly. I will perform another series of tests for boosters, spotters and deodorizer eventually. Really tedious and time consuming task I've learned. So may take a while but I'll get it done.
Thanks Rob, nice to see you'll be doing a separate test for boosters spotters and deodorizers in the future... i love the whole concept of testing them in real world conditions one vs the other! ;)

Reactions: rob allen

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Thanks for mentioning PROCYON, for my last 24 yrs it has been my primary prespray , for carpet and rugs. Just finished university dining room after years worth of spills----CRUD. With rx20 ,results were absolutely beautiful and after 49 yrs and 3 months of cleaning --have to say I was very IMPRESSED! Love reading all these posts. Ronnie
I heard there were issues with Procyon and CRBs...something to do with the salt content and corrosion. I don't know if that's true, but as a proud new owner of a brushpro CRB I'm paying attention.

Reactions: akgolfpro

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I heard there were issues with Procyon and CRBs...something to do with the salt content and corrosion. I don't know if that's true, but as a proud new owner of a brushpro CRB I'm paying attention.
Rinse daily.
Have you seen my rinse tip?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Rinse daily.
Have you seen my rinse tip?
Probably, I've watched a bunch and still working on finding the best solution for me. So far I like spraying the brushes while spinning with a garden hose on concrete. I wipe it down inside daily but not between jobs. It's a wonderful machine I'll say that.

Reactions: Fedri

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Nothing against procryon, I've never tried it. I'm in the process of streamlining the products I carry. I just added a CRB into the mix and tile and grout cleaning as well. I only do one to two houses per day and don't have room for pallets and cases in my garage. Then there are shelf life issues and the MSDS sheets or whatever they are calling them now. I'm on a mission to streamline things but I should try a gallon if it's all that special. I'm working my way towards some of your products but I'm using Vacaway stuff, with bonnet pro stuff on deck. I'm experimenting with the bonnet pro stuff and using just greasehawg and hot knife. I have so many boosters, spotters that overlap with each other. I'm having fun learning some new stuff and the carpets look great.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Probably, I've watched a bunch and still working on finding the best solution for me. So far I like spraying the brushes while spinning with a garden hose on concrete. I wipe it down inside daily but not between jobs. It's a wonderful machine I'll say that.
Put the machine on a scrap piece carpet and put garden hose in front of it while its spinning.

Last edited:

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
Put the machine on a scrap piece carpet and put garden hose in front of it while its spinning.
I don't like hauling around a wet smelly carpet in my van. I use the carpet trick at home. The 10 inch model bunches up small area rugs if I'm not careful. I'm guessing the wider models work more effectively on smaller rugs.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
I don't like hauling around a wet smelly carpet in my van. I use the carpet trick at home. The 10 inch model bunches up small area rugs if I'm not careful. I'm guessing the wider models work more effectively on smaller rugs.
I have the 15"...they will all catch a rug if not careful.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Anyone have some Cobbs powermax I can buy or trade for?

Reactions: akgolfpro

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just got a fresh pail in. How much you want?
20oz or so be great. Thanks Kevin.

TMF
5045 Admiral Wright Rd Suite 109
Virgina Beach, Va 23462

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Yes agreed and this is when I first stripped the gear on my strong dry. So I don't use my crb for area rugs anymore.
I still do...i just stay away from the corners and keep the brushes perpendicular to the edges. I hit the corners with a deck brush...easy peasy.