Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What I spent my weekend doing. I tested 50 presprays against each other. Just like I did with my UV lights to make the most powerful one ever I am doing same with prespray. What a crazy eye opener!

I got with my chemist on this for a 10 part test on each product. Here's the cool thing. You won't have to take my word for it. I will show exactly how to do the test and you can duplicate it exactly easily.

I will shoot a video of the results within next 4 weeks. That being said, I believe I have him and I have all the bases covered. But just in case, what would you like to see in the test?

UPDATED FINAl 10/17:Winning prespray;

"How did the best industry prespray/rinse come about? It was actually a mistake. I asked my chemist to make a detergent style prespray since it has been been hyped up by an internet salesman. Upon inspection he asked why I handed him a laundry powder with optical brighteners in it. Anyhow he went to work on the prespray, at least so I thought.

He comes back to me and says “Rob I made the best rinse ever made”. I said “I asked for a prespray”. He said “you said detergent”. I said “no it would be a prespray based off of detergent rinses”.

I said that’s ok maybe I can use it one day. Meanwhile he went on to tell me that he made it a Powder, almost Neutral (7.8), used essential oil, non resoiling, softeners, crystal encap capable, powerful surfactant and one secret ingredient.

The results and reviews have been nothing but raving cleaners and clients. Here is a product that will clean where you don't prepspray (under furniture & outside of traffic patterns of example. It can even be used as a stand alone cleaner. Works on polyesters, olefins, nylon and even wool! Plus being a low ph it won't harm the protector so you don't have to worry about voiding your clients carpet warranty. They say the carpets come clean extremely easy, feel very soft when dry and that women love the light Honeysuckle Spice essential fragrance.

Who would of thought that the best rinse I have ever used was made by mistake. And I never would have known if I hadn’t of gone out to do an over run job in the pictures. Can’t hardly make it fast enough now. On top of it our chemist went ahead and made a prespray with some of the rinse components and components from Robs Secret Formula Free & Clear. Plus we blended just right amount Groutmaster & Pure02. All this and the prespray is still under 10ph (9ph) so no danger in voiding warranties but will give you that bump you need on rat nasty's or filthy traffic lanes. We call it RSF Spiked. It's a synergistically perfect 1-2 combo with the rinse for all your cleaning needs!

It comes with a no risk guarantee. If it’s not the best rinse you have ever used just call me and I will not only give you your money back but you can keep the product."

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/rsf-alkaline-rinse

https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/rsf-spiked-with-groutmaster

RSF Spiked, Secret Formula, Preload5 & Pro10k are now with our new secret liquid formulated to handle oily polyester!

Test 1

UPDATED after 1st 3 tests using 66 presprays;

Top performers on polyester;

1) TMF Secret Formula Spiked
(Unnamed, unreleased liquid)

2) TMF Preload5
TMF Groutmaster
BP BioBreak
TMF Secret Formula Free&Clear

3) (No particular order)

BP Bio Break
BP Flex w/Citrus Solve
TMF Pro10K
Judson Slop & Gobble
BP Traffic Slam. (liquid)
Enzall
Grease Eraser
Firestorm
PF Citrus
KR Extreme
HM Blitz
PC Powerburst
Cobbs PM

***The above tests were by mostly powders though 2 liquids scored well. BP Traffic Slam. (liquid)
and Unnamed (Unreleased liquid that did so well I am in negotiations to buy out). This was based on appearance improvement with one clean and using warm, not hot water. The rest performed very dismal on polyester with oil. Virtually anything cleaned well on nylons. The top performers oucleaned all others on nylon and polyester. Two biggest surprises were how well Preload5 did and on the flip side, how badly Simple Green and other DIY products did scoring well under 50% appearance improvement. Tide scored the highest DIY OTC bought but very foamy at 50% appearance improvement with lot residue. Probably because of optical brightners. These tests are easily duplicable...

Sample from 2 products that DO NOT advertise with us;
(Edited till further notice)

New poly sample
Mixture oil & dirt
Each mixed to RTU
Rinsed in warm, not hot, water

Test 2

Separate white polyester fibers dipped in oil and put into a RTU solution, rinsed and magnified.
See results in thread.

Test 3

See results in thread

Test 4

Coming soon. See results in thread.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I'd like to see them being used at their strongest dilution recommend and weakest dilution recommended. I know some of the powders I use say you can use 2 oz (scoop) or 4 ounces (2 scoops) for dirty stuff. I've never needed the extra scoop but I'd be curious what kinda difference it makes.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I've often thought about doing something like this. Everyone says they have the best chemicals but whats really worth the money and whats not??

A breakdown of what was the best all around and what was the best in specific situations could be nice. Something like product C outperformed all the others on this carpet type.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Dilutions and pricing are all over the place in this industry. I would recommend diluting by RTU cost since cost is often as important as performance. This dilution removes the cost factor and the focus is on performance.
Exactly how I'm doing it.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I hope you show the names of products being tested.
They are all on the other side of the bottles...on purpose for now.

Reactions: Swani21

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Surprisingly the highest ph products are not winning.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Waste of time in my opinion. Just use Bio Break and Firestorm. No other chems needed in this business.. BTW, hi Todd..
The 9.8 pH I was referring to is Bio Break.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Waste of time in my opinion. Just use Bio Break and Firestorm. No other chems needed in this business.. BTW, hi Todd..
Hardly. BB & FS are good products. However it took 2 applications and cleans to almost, but not quite match the leader in the clubhouse so far. They are in the top 10 of the first 25 I've tested. It was very interesting testing the first 25. Look forward to the next 25 this week.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I would think that products with citrus all would be a winner
I thought the same thing but found out differently.

Reactions: StevenB. and Kyle8