www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
What was they all for? Was there some kind of elaborate light show when you turned them all on?
Just one of those fancy high end home kind of things.
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1454737658.339421.jpg

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
On stairs lol. They are tiny. I could see cleaning carpets with it but stairs?
I was so miserable after cleaning a couple staircases. I got rid of that thing as fast as I could. If pmf wants to do something smart with that model, then, they need to put a spring loaded locking pin in it so it won't move after you turn it around

Reactions: Wallace

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I was so miserable after cleaning a couple staircases. I got rid of that thing as fast as I could. If pmf wants to do something smart with that model, then, they need to put a spring loaded locking pin in it so it won't move after you turn it around
Exactly Matt! And upright swivel carpet wand manufacturers should do the same. There's a place for swivels but without locks there's no place for them with my company.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Wallace

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Exactly Matt! And upright swivel carpet wand manufacturers should do the same. There's a place for swivels but without locks there's no place for them with my company.

That's why i have no desire to buy a devpro or Bentley or caltool swivel wand. Mach15 is in my to get list this year. I hear they're testing a 3 jet setup on that model, which caught my interest alot more. The fewer the jets, the better it is

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
You probably got a worn out one or a defective one. Sorry you had trouble. They are not that loose usually

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States

Any Dang supply issues?

Last edited:

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
4 vans, 2 locations, and no employees.
I don't get it.
You don't have to get it. It works perfectly for me. In my opinion, nobody should be in this business with only one van. You need two, just to make sure that if you have a problem with one of them, you have a back up van/setup. I work out of 2 locations so each one has 2 vans.

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
You don't have to get it. It works perfectly for me. In my opinion, nobody should be in this business with only one van. You need two, just to make sure that if you have a problem with one of them, you have a back up van/setup. I work out of 2 locations so each one has 2 vans.

I should've known better.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I should've known better.
I never miss an appointment because of a mechanical issue, Tony. keep in mind that each location has an Escape ETM as well as a ProChem gas TM. it is rare that I use my gas TM's on residential work.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I never miss an appointment because of a mechanical issue, Tony. keep in mind that each location has an Escape ETM as well as a ProChem gas TM. it is rare that I use my gas TM's on residential work.
How do you run that ETM? Inverter on the van? Plug into custy's outles?, On-board Generator?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
How do you run that ETM? Inverter on the van? Plug into custy's outles?, On-board Generator?
I plug into the 220V dryer or range outlets. In Florida, it is easy. The houses here are newer than in other areas of the country and access to 220V power is easy.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I plug into the 220V dryer or range outlets. In Florida, it is easy. The houses here are newer than in other areas of the country and access to 220V power is easy.
Unless you Live In DELAND! Top of the Day to Ya Deron..Howz things there Bro..You Still Servicing the Ugly Hoes I left Bee HIND? lol

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I know plenty of old houses with 220V as well. Maybe Florida is just slow to catch up with the rest of country due to their infatuation with Swamps, Alligators, and retirement homes for Mafioso. You must be pretty familiar with wrestling/humping an electric clothes dryers out of the way to plug in your machine. I had to do that with my porty. Leaning over grandma's pile of folded Granny-Panties that are stacked up on the dryer so you can get to the outlet on the wall. "Ma'am, can you please open your garage so I can run my cord into your laundry room? That's okay its crammed with carp, I'll make a deer trail through your boxes of National Geographics and get to that outlet somehow." More power to ya! Tell me the truth, I just brought back a picture in your mind of a nightmare job from your past. :)

I saw a Mytee ETM at ICE #1 that was run off the van and heat was provided through the engine. It was a cool setup.