Tony Dang Proves He's Leading The Pack!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
What? The dang wand I use is cake to push. The glide works terrific. Totally disagree (unless you have itty bitty arms,)

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
My ears rang when I heard something bad about the dang! Actually every one will have their favorite. I like the EVO wand as well and many hate it. I’d always think just use the best one you can afford that makes sense. I have a Ford in the Driveway parked right next to my Chevy. To me it’s more about function.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
My ears rang when I heard something bad about the dang! Actually every one will have their favorite. I like the EVO wand as well and many hate it. I’d always think just use the best one you can afford that makes sense. I have a Ford in the Driveway parked right next to my Chevy. To me it’s more about function.
Just kidding bro!! You ALWAYS have nicer equipment then me. I would have bought a dang, but they are pricey.
But they are high precision cnc quality. It's a whole different animal then my wand for sure..

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Did you get a pair of the tony dang underwear yet??? They have a swivel in the back for each butt cheek....lol

Reactions: smart n kleen

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Your crazy! Lol I was outside setting up the new truck with all my gear. It’s so nice having the room to put everything.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I need tractor-trailer for all my equipment ... lol

What I really need is a second van for just VLM equipment.
My cargo van looked like a 6 yr olds room no matter how much I cleaned it. My new truck, it’s got so much storage I can keep all my equipment in it and make a bed on a shelf to take a nap!

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Do you have any pics would love a mach15 with 4 jets
I’ll post pictures tomorrow. I’m in Florida. Will be home tomorrow afternoon. Going to watch the Brady Bowl tomorrow lol.

Reactions: SRD