Tons of hair in the carpet.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I vacuum, use a brush on the oreck and then clean. All 3 remove hair different ways. If they still have the same culprit pet I don't go to crazy. I do try to emphasize cleaning up their vacuum, brush roll, cleaning or changing the filter and changing the belt for better results. A well maintained $60 vacuum can show up a neglected $500 vacuum.

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
Only if they use it. So many people think they can vacuum once a month with the same results as every other day or once a week vacuuming.

I vacuum, use a brush on the oreck and then clean. All 3 remove hair different ways. If they still have the same culprit pet I don't go to crazy. I do try to emphasize cleaning up their vacuum, brush roll, cleaning or changing the filter and changing the belt for better results. A well maintained $60 vacuum can show up a neglected $500 vacuum.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I don't carry this (wish I did) but I do carry its little baby brother, the Grime Reaper. Best thing I've ever found for hair. Rubbery nubbly goodness that grabs the hairs and rolls 'em into a big sticky ball for you to show the customer.

Grand Reaper floor tool

GDRP-Grand-Reaper-Floor-Brush-Broom.jpg
been meaning to pick one of those up. Thanks for reminding me!!!

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
How long did you had your mytee crb and how is the reliability?
AND----- when are they going to make brushes for the CRBs that are rubber, just for hair???? Just being silly ! ;)

Thinking about it , sometking like that would have too much drag and the motors would suffer. Or, destroy the face fibers!

Reactions: Fedri

thomasdelange

Dec 9, 2019
Real Name
Thomas
Luckily, I bought a vacuum for pet hair at $399 at Amazon, and it handles well the task of pet hair removal. The task was only well done within 1 hour.