Tong Dang Bentley Swivel Wand

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
Ok I can’t take this anymore. Not more then 6 months ago you were in here asking people for a Van cuz you’re credit is shot and whatever else you said. Now you’re on here swinging your dick around like it’s a pissing contest of who has what. And to be honest it doesn’t impress anyone. I’m glad you’re doing well and wish success & wealth for everyone. But Im sick of hearing about you and the high horse you’re on, be humble cuz it can all be taken away in a blink of an eye.

I love TMF and have learned a ton and I thank everyone that’s ever helped but I gotta log out for a while. Take care everyone and I wish all of us success

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
reading his posts over the last 6 months is just ridiculous. He says he already had million $ company doesnt want to be there anymore which is why hes 1 man show with a porty

anyone gives him any kind of helpful info and he just plays the I already know it all card Im taking classes etc, takes a couple classes then starts slamming guys on here for not grooming a carpet

now he doesnt ever want to get to 5k jobs and is looking way beyond being on a wand with his 7 figure buddies lol

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
reading his posts over the last 6 months is just ridiculous. He says he already had million $ company doesnt want to be there anymore which is why hes 1 man show with a porty

now he doesnt ever want to get to 5k jobs and is looking way beyond being on a wand with his 7 figure buddies lol
He's a good man. He stayed at my house his rug course and AZ is killing it. He's having a lot of success very quickly And he's in a great market that is untapped And ready for the taking. His competition is absolutely awful.

He did walked away from a huge business in a completely different field And admits the repercussions in doing so I've seen the evidence.

The man has the flipping drive of a hummingbird and Will not stop moving!

I choose to go a little slower with my business but we're different styles.

I do think he should handle things in a different manner but it's his style.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Doctors don’t need to pay for professional certifications either but pros do it for the advantages of networking. When you eat meals with the inventors of chemicals or products and ask questions it’s worth the Petty change.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hahahaha I’ve run a multi million dollar company, can care less what anyone believes or don’t. 6 mths ago my credit was shot. I had $600000 from two hospitals in medical bills unpaid. Trust me this ifmyou think I’ll be swinging a wand long that’s funny.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens

anyone gives him any kind of helpful info and he just plays the I already know it all card Im taking classes etc, takes a couple classes then starts slamming guys on here for not grooming a carpet

Your funny

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Doctors don’t need to pay for professional certifications either but pros do it for the advantages of networking. When you eat meals with the inventors of chemicals or products and ask questions it’s worth the Petty change.
You are all over the place with your posts, almost like an alcoholic or a bit delusional. Not saying you are either one but anyone that has followed your posts can see a change in your posts and attitude.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
hahaha I agree. After you realize how easy this is, and how fast it can change your life, I’m shocked not everyone is just crazy excited about how much they love cleaning textiles and just pushing it hard. I’ve worked my butt off in business and have never gotten this far this fast. Usually takes years. If your fired up about textile cleaning the sky’s the limit.

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
Hey everyone before I go. I wanted to offer someone a good deal on the new mytee hose cuffs. Tried them out for 2 days and they’re really not for me, they just didn’t fit my hose well even after siliconing them in place, I use the lil’ better hose so maybe they’ll fit another brand better. I have 5 females and 6 males. If anyone is interested PM me anytime

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hey everyone before I go. I wanted to offer someone a good deal on the new mytee hose cuffs. Tried them out for 2 days and they’re really not for me, they just didn’t fit my hose well even after siliconing them in place, I use the lil’ better hose so maybe they’ll fit another brand better. I have 5 females and 6 males. If anyone is interested PM me anytime
1 1/2” or 2”

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ok I can’t take this anymore. Not more then 6 months ago you were in here asking people for a Van cuz you’re credit is shot and whatever else you said. Now you’re on here swinging your dick around like it’s a pissing contest of who has what. And to be honest it doesn’t impress anyone. I’m glad you’re doing well and wish success & wealth for everyone. But Im sick of hearing about you and the high horse you’re on, be humble cuz it can all be taken away in a blink of an eye.

I love TMF and have learned a ton and I thank everyone that’s ever helped but I gotta log out for a while. Take care everyone and I wish all of us success
Thanks for all your informative posts here, it’s been helpful.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ps: I’ll stand behind the statement anyday. Many not all carpet cleaners live in a world that what we do is hard. It’s cake. We limit ourselves based on others opinions of what’s possible. We act like we’re low end nobodies that shouldnt be paid. Get educated. It hurts and bothers many people egos seeing others succeed. Get off of TMF and get a education. Invest in yourself. Hang out with people that love seeing you succeed. Be with successful people and quit being childish jealous kids. Work 12-14 hrs a day, get yourself out of a hole. If I did it anyone can do it. There’s no contests who has the most. But there is points that people forget. Cutting down a guy because he’s got less experience then you is childish. Much of TMF boils down to a “Rookie” with a “Porty” is crushing it. I don’t have any TM payment, my equipments paid for. That’s not bragging that’s reality. This industry is EZ if you dare to be different by education. People assume that means iicrc. It can be. Why not take marketing classes, or business 101, why not take classes in advertising. Why not learn a special trait. Think when your old you want to swing a carpet wand? Do you even have a backup plan? Most beat themselves to death 4-10 jobs a day bragging. Yet a rookies landing single $1000-$2000 jobs, $500 jobs nearly every work day? I’m not afraid to push. I’m not afraid to leave my market and go where the money is. I’m not afraid to learn. But how do you learn more then the basics by not getting off your butt and typing on a forum? You don’t. So if you want to call it bragging that’s bs. It’s called endless hard work 14 plus hour days 7 days a week if need be, and education. Then the sky’s the limit. If I made stupid choices and bought stuff just to impress others I’d be just another broke cleaner. There’s not a single person on TMF that can’t make $150,000-$250,00 a year. Nobody. Believe in yourself and have a goal.
Many here like Rob. Think Rob was always killing IT? Like it or not the guys busted butt day and night and had no limits. All are capable but few dare to step up. My goal is feed my family. If I do that daily I succeeded, but making excess in this field is cake. Sure it can be all taken. If you value physical things that would bother you. I don’t care about physical things. I’ve lost them many times. Who cares. I keep pushing, improving myself, and reinventing myself. Every success has failed a lot more then people that have taken no risk.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That manual is a cool read. A bunch of bent stuff, but a interesting read. Crazy how many things have NOT changed since it was written. And some which has.

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
I paid over $100 for 5 sets and the extra male I used them for about 7 jobs bought them 2 days ago. I’m open to offers. I just wanted to try them out

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
That manual is a cool read. A bunch of bent stuff, but a interesting read. Crazy how many things have NOT changed since it was written. And some which has.
Yeah that manuals a trip man.
I used to train people in it.
It was treated as if it was the Bible itself the information within it held the secretsto transform you into a carpet cleaning millionaire / phenom.

The fact was it was pushing a bonnet cleaning/catalyzing cleaning system (which work fairly good) that preached itself to be the only way of properly cleaning carpet. Sadly it cause most guys to fail even if they stuck with it as if it was written by a prophet that was sent from above.

There is a lot of good information to be had within its pages. However no one cleaning system covers all circumstances And it bridal the hands of the owners of the franchises.

As a person that taught others I actually knew the truth sings how took classes from both bane cleans ACP and the predecessor to the IICRC. and and I knew that hwe was not the villain they preached it to be.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
14 hour days 7 days a week, no thanks. Yes I have a family to feed but I'll be damned if they never see me around because I'm out working stupid hours trying to reinvent myself.
Yes we all worked hard starting out to build up our business and we educated ourselves and that is why we are still in business.