Tong Dang Bentley Swivel Wand

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Here's a chart with various pump and wand combinations that's worth looking over. Every combo on here can be improved through various means. This is just a starting point if you want to get serious about throughput if you system allows it.
View attachment 85633

If you are a restaurant cleaner or a tile only guy, it means more to you than most.
How much 3/8 hose have you ran from a dual 220 psi pump setup?

Thinking about setting up a dual pump system. I still need an water hog or a water otter for tile but for carpet a dual pump setup will be lighter weight and easier to carry in and hook to a sink with hot water

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
@Select you need to be commended for wanting to learn. I am the exact same. Infact the most successful business owners are often not know it alls. They are humble and are always learning, and surrounding themselves with educated people to ask questions to. Humble people also admit when they are wrong and don’t often find the need to cut down others.
With formal education however it’s funny the guys who always seem to know everything you can see through quickly. Many will agree with them yet it doesn’t make them right.
Education isn’t a stop on the road, it’s a journey.
What about the guys who really are always right? ;) Not speaking of myself of course. I know I've made a few stupid statements and blunders on here and there are some things that are just above my paygrade or my IQ. I've been amazed at the knowledge and skill of some of the guys and gals on here. I used to think I was pretty great until I got on here and got proved wrong over and over and over again! I've learned some things on here that I could seriously spend a lifetime and never figure out myself. That said, I don't have to agree with someone to respect them. I don't think I kiss up to anyone. I take the good with the bad. If I can learn something that helps me do my work or operate more successfully all I can be is grateful for that and I am thankful for the help I've gotten from numbers of vets in the industry on here.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
I don't know why someone wouldn't want to flow more water. It has been proven to clean faster in the pressure washing industry.

I have tested over and over and it does speed up cleaning. Shoot I have 10 to 15 foot of 1/2 inch hose on the outlet of my diesel heater. I can either use 3/8 hose with flow through pressure washer quick connects or 1/4 inch hose with carpet cleaning quick connects. This way I'm not restricted on a spinner tool or dual spinners :D

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
How much 3/8 hose have you ran from a dual 220 psi pump setup?

Thinking about setting up a dual pump system. I still need an water hog or a water otter for tile but for carpet a dual pump setup will be lighter weight and easier to carry in and hook to a sink with hot water
You will be able to get in my experience just under 2 GPM to the floor if you set it up right at 150' pressure fed. 1.75 GPM allowing the pump to pull it's own water, but still gravity fed i.e tank a couple feet above the pump.

Fwiw, less BTUs in a higher volume trump more BTUs in less volume. I'm a minority in this regard, but will stand by it.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Just because someone has sucked dirt from carpets for a long time isn’t any reason for me to kiss butt, or even show respect to. Men deserve respect because of many reasons but sucking dirt isn’t one of them imho. Everywhere I travel most people literally laugh at the stuff read here.

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
My class cracked up today at the leaf blower example.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Just because someone has sucked dirt from carpets for a long time isn’t any reason for me to kiss butt, or even show respect to. Men deserve respect because of many reasons but sucking dirt isn’t one of them imho. Everywhere I travel most people literally laugh at the stuff read here.
Well let them laugh. That's why they are in class because they don't know shit

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Seriously make fun of those that want to learn more. Sorry not everyone can have clairvoyance. Lol
It be better they're sitting in class and learning then ruining stuff causing our industry to have a worse reputation. You should praise them not berate them for wanting to learn.

What if you would have brought it up the gas leaf blower in class in the instructor would have said that's brilliant we should all be doing it. He would have to change his viewpoint. But instead he was correct. It is a practice that is unacceptable.

I think maybe you should consider some classes.

Reactions: Lefty724

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Seriously make fun of those that want to learn more. Sorry not everyone can have clairvoyance. Lol
when it be better they're sitting in class and learning then ruining stuff causing our industry to have a worse reputation. You should praise them not berate them for wanting to learn.

I think maybe you should consider some classes.
Yes one does have to learn somewhere.
Lol well its better to be working and making money than sitting/posting here like you a Electro Weenie Cry Baby

Reactions: Jim Davisson

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s funny! I’d say the opposite. The educated laugh at the ones who after decades are still spreading bunk on a Internet forum

• Haha
Reactions: JD5150

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yes one does have to learn somewhere.
Lol well its better to be working and making money than sitting/posting here like you a Electro Weenie Cry Baby
Oh I work I just work in a different way than you. Lol
while you're out busting your butt with a wand I have other people working for me.
Smartphones are a wonderful thing they allow you to have the ability to respond any prompt and quick. In fact it's part of the reason my business has grown so well I'm able to respond to a customer lightning-fast just like I'm able to respond to your attempts to insult. Lol

I hope one day that you're not what you accuse others to be.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Funny... 80% of the guys no matter what they say are charging under $50 a room and think they are crushing it. While those who keep investing in themselves are making serious coin, even as “rookies”
It’s pretty well proven the more you learn the more you earn, then you start laughing at some of the garbage spewed here.
There’s some very awesome people here. But most people just spew foolishness with a spin so good others follow.
Enjoy-

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
Oh I work I just work in a different way than you. Lol
while you're out busting your butt with a wand I have other people working for me.
Smartphones are a wonderful thing they allow you to have the ability to respond any prompt and quick. In fact it's part of the reason my business has grown so well I'm able to respond to a customer lightning-fast just like I'm able to respond to your attempts to insult. Lol

I hope one day that you're not what you accuse others to be.
lol

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Funny... 80% of the guys no matter what they say are charging under $50 a room and think they are crushing it. While those who keep investing in themselves are making serious coin, even as “rookies”
It’s pretty well proven the more you learn the more you earn, then you start laughing at some of the garbage spewed here.
There’s some very awesome people here. But most people just spew foolishness with a spin so good others follow.
Enjoy-
If everyone here is spewing foolishness why do you even bother to spend time here? And why do you answer posts from people who you block? Asking for a friend?

Reactions: J20770 and JD5150

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Frankly once again this is gotten off a topic because people choose to throw insults instead of talk about weather the Tony dang Bentley wand is worth it vs the standard Bentley wand. Last time I checked the only negative point was the one Jim Davisson brought up which is the hose is a little under sized. And didn't say it was a bad wand he said it would restrict flow.

Granite it would only be small amount and most end users would not notice. but Jim is big on optimizing there's any other thoughts on the wall and we should go back to that subject instead of trying to throw insults.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Guys I haven't been posting much lately and most of it has to do with all the foolishness that has been on here latley.

Just agree to disagree and stop all the stupid "I know more than you" and "I am only a rookie but I took some classes so I know more than you".

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Frankly once again this is gotten off a topic because people choose to throw insults instead of talk about weather the Tony dang Bentley wand is worth it vs the standard Bentley wand. Last time I checked the only negative point was the one Jim Davisson brought up which is the hose is a little under sized. And didn't say it was a bad wand he said it would restrict flow.

Granite it would only be small amount and most end users would not notice. but Jim is big on optimizing there's any other thoughts on the wall and we should go back to that subject instead of trying to throw insults.
It's a lateral move tool... Bottom line is it does what every other wand does but looks fancier... If that's your latest offering as a schill, go for it.

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
I know never post much but this bickering is getting old. AZ claims he’s swamped with work but he sure finds a lot of time to be posting all damn day lol

All jokes aside. We should all try to get along. This forum was made to help us all out and build us up not down