Tong Dang Bentley Swivel Wand

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Man it’s going to cost a ton for me to replace them....since the wands costing me nothing Tony should be ashamed!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Wand glides across the floor with zero chatter, and the large view window rocks. Love it!

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Best part of it is the weight. It weighs so much less then my other Dang Swivel. I didn’t know if I’d care for the metal glide but it’s sweet.
I’m just amazed at the weight difference.
Love rocking three Dang Wands !

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
Best part of it is the weight. It weighs so much less then my other Dang Swivel. I didn’t know if I’d care for the metal glide but it’s sweet.
The molded shape of the head and that ventilated stainless steel glide extracts like a boss.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
This is why I keep saying people should try the Bentley for its easy gliding.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
The molded shape of the head and that ventilated stainless steel glide extracts like a boss.
Is that true for the standard Mytee Bentley swivel wand or is it more so for the Dang Bentley?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
Is that true for the standard Mytee Bentley swivel wand or is it more so for the Dang Bentley?
The whole plenum/head is mytee except the bearing collar with the locking slide latch is Dangs. You can see the bead of weld where the bearing collar is welded on

Reactions: Luky

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I was going to say use the bentley dang for a week and after a week start using the other and I bet you that you will notice how the bentley dang is much more superior to the other. Easy to use, dries the carpet very nicely, cleans very well.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Life has been so nice since I blocked Jim’s posts from showing up. But after hearing what he wrote once again is wrong. In order for my 1/4” line to adversely affect my flow I’d have to to be raising my psi to nearly 4000. Get a calculator.