Toilet drain problem | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Toilet drain problem

Nov 19, 2018
Real Name
Douglas B. Galarza
On the side of my toilet, there is an inlet to access the sewage pipe if blocked. Lately, when I flush the toilet the water rises up to the ream in the bowl and slowly goes down like if there is a blockage. I purchased a handheld eel from Bunnings and inserted the 7,5m long eel in the inlet on the side of the bowl.

When I flushed the toilet with the outlet open to the air, the water evacuates normally but if I seal the outlet the water raises up again to the ream and slowly goes down. Also when the outlet is open there is a big gasp of air coming out of this outlet while the water flashes down and then after few seconds a kind of blob-like an air bubble coming up to the surface.
I had done (spam link removed by moderator) the mainline last month itself.

Do I have a blockage along the sewage pipe? And if so, why does it flush without problem when the side outlet is open to air?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ericleen

Jul 8, 2019
Real Name
ericleen
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information also adding to your point (spam link removed by moderator)

thomasclark

Jul 12, 2019
Real Name
thomasclark
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good SPAM LINK REMOVED

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
What's scary is my toilet is having the same problem..

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Why not just delete and remove this crap instead of editing it?
What do you want me to do? I am only a moderator with limited ability to do much, for the most part I am the only one taking care of the spam unless someone tags Todd. I also use my phone 99% of the time and I don't get alerts when something is reported, I have to physically click on a moderator tab to see if anything has been reported otherwise I miss it unless I see and read the post just by viewing the forum.
I have been a moderator for 5-6 years and what I can do hasn't changed, we just have less moderators than before.