@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
That's fantastic news
***Update, Sunday 1/19

Things are looking up. Most of the test results have come back with good news. My latest test was a bone scan to see if I had any infections in my bones, test came back showing no bone infections. This is especially good, if there was infection in the bones I would be in the hospital for another 2 months.

I do still have the infection in the tissues and a blood clot in my right leg. Doctors are confident this will be taken care of and I’ll make a full recovery. It looks like I will need to be here in the hospital for about another 2 weeks until all infection is gone.

That's fantastic news Todd. Thanks for the update and get well soon buddy.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Are you sure all you maybe needed was an enema

I'm afraid I'd get addicted to that besides that Coconut oil's expensive! According to her, I don't know if I've ever had a normal BM in my life since I was a baby and I can't remember those. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Fedri and Odin

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If you did everything greg told you. You would be afraid of toothpaste, cereal, water, plastic, weeds, paint, air, sun, clouds, jet vapor trails, space and people of color. Just sayin

And white women. Don't forget the evil money-grubbin', back-stabbin', white-men-hatin', black-men-lovin' white women. :LOL:

My dad started out as a signal officer in Vietnam, and spent a great deal of time setting up satellite communications and whatnot while bathing in phenoxy defoliants (like Agent Orange). At fifty, he was dead of pancreatic cancer - and the oncologist said the ONLY people he saw of that age dying of that particular cancer all happened to be vets exposed to those precise chemicals.

I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that both the government and large businesses get away with dispensing huge quantities of toxic substances in the name of profit.

One could go insane trying to cut out EVERYTHING that might be unhealthy - so I tend to try to make small changes and stick to them rather than making huge radical changes.

Biggest change since getting married was cutting out virtually ALL processed foods. Hubby is a bodybuilder and consumes massive amounts of calories per day, but they've got to be "clean" calories to do the body any good. So the fridge and pantry are stocked with healthy proteins like poultry and lean pork and shrimp (red meat is a rare treat), lots of fruits and veg (we're especially fond of cruciferous veggies), nuts and seeds of various kinds, dark chocolate, eggs by the dozens, and everything I need to make homemade bread, rolls, and cakes.

Almost NOTHING we eat anymore comes out of a box or a bag. It's a little more expensive and a little more effort, but foods taste better and feel more satisfying. The stuff we eat only has what nature intended it to contain, none of the extra sugars and salts and preservatives of pre-packaged foods. And I really enjoy cooking, which is something I'm finding out late in life.

I'm sure I could take it a step further and insist only on "organic" everything, but one step at a time, lol. Even the stuff labeled "organic" can be questionable.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
And white women. Don't forget the evil money-grubbin', back-stabbin', white-men-hatin', black-men-lovin' white women.

My dad started out as a signal officer in Vietnam, and spent a great deal of time setting up satellite communications and whatnot while bathing in phenoxy defoliants (like Agent Orange). At fifty, he was dead of pancreatic cancer - and the oncologist said the ONLY people he saw of that age dying of that particular cancer all happened to be vets exposed to those precise chemicals.

I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that both the government and large businesses get away with dispensing huge quantities of toxic substances in the name of profit.

One could go insane trying to cut out EVERYTHING that might be unhealthy - so I tend to try to make small changes and stick to them rather than making huge radical changes.

Biggest change since getting married was cutting out virtually ALL processed foods. Hubby is a bodybuilder and consumes massive amounts of calories per day, but they've got to be "clean" calories to do the body any good. So the fridge and pantry are stocked with healthy proteins like poultry and lean pork and shrimp (red meat is a rare treat), lots of fruits and veg (we're especially fond of cruciferous veggies), nuts and seeds of various kinds, dark chocolate, eggs by the dozens, and everything I need to make homemade bread, rolls, and cakes.

Almost NOTHING we eat anymore comes out of a box or a bag. It's a little more expensive and a little more effort, but foods taste better and feel more satisfying. The stuff we eat only has what nature intended it to contain, none of the extra sugars and salts and preservatives of pre-packaged foods. And I really enjoy cooking, which is something I'm finding out late in life.

I'm sure I could take it a step further and insist only on "organic" everything, but one step at a time, lol. Even the stuff labeled "organic" can be questionable.
Lol how could i forget women he only copied thousands of conspiracy articles condemning them.

Best thing one can do is cut out all the ready made boxed/canned crap. Of course some are ok. And eating it from time to time wont hurt you. But living off of it can cause problems. Even i try to avoid that stuff. I stick to the outer walls of the super market. But i avoid the veggy area lol. I do grab fruit and nuts though. I agree with the organic. But really how does one know if it truly is organic.
I even went yesterday to see if i could find v8 jim was talking about. I found 6 packs of v8 hydrate. Lol i drank all of them. So they were good. I just need a lot of them.

I love red meat but honestly i eat mostly chicken. God i hate chicken now. But my wife has been on a health kick and shes been losing weight. So if chicken is whats for dinner then chicken or turkey is what im eating. Unless i bbq then i get the good stuff. But i include chicken on the grill. Occasional pizza or cheesesteak. Maybe even hit up mission bbq. But mostly its all home cooked food. And your right. After eating you feel good not ill or hungry 10 minutes later. But filled.

Reactions: ronman

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Lol how could i forget women he only copied thousands of conspiracy articles condemning them.

Best thing one can do is cut out all the ready made boxed/canned crap. Of course some are ok. And eating it from time to time wont hurt you. But living off of it can cause problems. Even i try to avoid that stuff. I stick to the outer walls of the super market. But i avoid the veggy area lol. I do grab fruit and nuts though. I agree with the organic. But really how does one know if it truly is organic.
I even went yesterday to see if i could find v8 jim was talking about. I found 6 packs of v8 hydrate. Lol i drank all of them. So they were good. I just need a lot of them.

I love red meat but honestly i eat mostly chicken. God i hate chicken now. But my wife has been on a health kick and shes been losing weight. So if chicken is whats for dinner then chicken or turkey is what im eating. Unless i bbq then i get the good stuff. But i include chicken on the grill. Occasional pizza or cheesesteak. Maybe even hit up mission bbq. But mostly its all home cooked food. And your right. After eating you feel good not ill or hungry 10 minutes later. But filled.
We use V8 Fusions for making our grown-up drinks on the occasional evening. The pineapple-coconut is especially nice with vodka, and we can tell ourselves "it's veggies, so it's GOOD for us!".

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
what if the mac and cheese from a box say it's organic and you buy it at whole foods?

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
And white women. Don't forget the evil money-grubbin', back-stabbin', white-men-hatin', black-men-lovin' white women. :LOL:

A Fantastic Fear of Everything Official Trailer #1 - Simon Pegg Movie (2012)

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I am very picky about food. Only mac and cheese I'll eat is homemade. That boxed sht looks like carpet adhesive.
I may have to draft you into volunteer food-tasting service then. I'm starting to learn the "mother sauces", and first on the list is a basic bechamel as a base for creamy cheese sauces (for a good homemade mac and cheese).

Shall I bring a funnel?

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I may have to draft you into volunteer food-tasting service then. I'm starting to learn the "mother sauces", and first on the list is a basic bechamel as a base for creamy cheese sauces (for a good homemade mac and cheese).

Shall I bring a funnel?
Lol if its good put it in a cup and I'll drink it.
My great grandmom used to make some kind of sauce. We just called it soup. Dont know because we couldnt understand greek. She smacked the table with a spoon "eat eat" it filled you up whatever it was. And forget about running because it was like a 5 gallon pot. You had to keep on going. That lady ate stuff that would kill most today. Like cake soaked in gallons of syrup. She lived into her late 90's.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
Hi Todd good to see you back.

Attachments

• 83550984_2714532688635661_7925786370042232832_n.jpg
    83550984_2714532688635661_7925786370042232832_n.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 100

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
*Update*

Todd is still in the hospital. They've been running tons of tests on him and the results have all been good. Not sure if that's actually a good thing or not. But he's hoping to get out by this coming weekend.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Todd the Cleaner