@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
In todays world with all the Mammal Biotechnology, Hormones, Antibiotics, Pharmaceuticals and GMO Foods that have Herbicides and Pesticides. I will agree...

I would also limit how much you intake if you like pork meat to very small amounts, Fish is way better for you.

Doctors all over the world agree that human consumption of pork is dangerous to their health, yet people all over the world continue to eat pork in large quantities. Below are 13 reasons why you should consider giving up eating pork.

1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

2) The meat and fat of a pig absorb toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days, the swine flesh is full of worms.

8) Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans.

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.
Numbers 5-6 and 13 shocked me.

Reactions: CCWorks

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Then do it for the sake of your health. Every single doctor will tell you to stop eating the bacon. Read the ccworks 13 steps.
I should of add to the list of why not, in todays world. Inhumane Treatment of Farmed Animals.

And for the probiotics, The clorien in city tap water, if not filtered out with charcoal just before drinking, kills a lot of gut floral, probiotics.

Reactions: Fedri

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Then do it for the sake of your health. Every single doctor will tell you to stop eating the bacon. Read the ccworks 13 steps.
Nope. I like my pork chops and cream of mushroom soup. And sausage. Especially deer/wild pig sausage.
And as far as doctors? I dont have much faith in them. Come to one of our hospitals youll see what i mean.

Reactions: SRD

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I should of add to the list of why not, in todays world. Inhumane Treatment of Farmed Animals.
Yeah that's sad for all of those animals. As far as I know Jews and Muslims don't consume animals that is treated inhuman, this is one of the condition of Kosher or halal.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
If you did everything greg told you. You would be afraid of toothpaste, cereal, water, plastic, weeds, paint, air, sun, clouds, jet vapor trails, space and people of color. Just sayin

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Nope. I like my pork chops and cream of mushroom soup. And sausage. Especially deer/wild pig sausage.
And as far as doctors? I dont have much faith in them. Come to one of our hospitals youll see what i mean.
Not trying to spook todd with that. But experiences ive had. Its good to have a family member there questioning the doctors moves. Ask lots of questions. And keep up with their schedule. Like what time and what they are supposed to do with you.

Reactions: ronman

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I've seen people that seemed to eat about anything they want and as much as they want and seemed not to gain so much as a pound of weight and looked perfectly healthy. I'll never forget years ago I worked with a guy who was about my height and weight. That guy could EAT a cow by himself and not gain an ounce. He actually had to work a second job I think just to feed himself and his family. I'm trying to eat healthier and especially cutting all sweets and anything with sugar out of my life. I haven't had a soda in over a year I think and I don't plan to ever drink another one. I despise diet sodas and don't think they're really any better for you.

My family is definitely prone to adult-onset diabetes and I've watched the consequences of ignoring it in my own family. I'm not a vegetarian and I eat meat and love dairy. I've lost some weight just by cutting out sugar, candy, cakes, and the like. I try not to eat too many carbs and try to have a good piece of real fruit instead of candy. I won't lie, I still sneak a candy bar now and then, but I don't keep them around me. The trouble with bad eating habits is it can take years before you suffer the consequences and they are not funny. I've seen some people do quite well on various types of diet so I'm just trying to adapt as best I can for me. No one diet is going to be for everyone and I'm definitely not a fan of starving myself. The diet that I actually felt the best on was a vegetarian diet that allowed for dairy products. I had amazing energy and needed less sleep than at any point in my entire life. Getting used to eating another way and sticking to it can be really hard. Sometimes though your life or your health may depend on it. I have sworn off sugar and sweets though and I've gotten used to it.
Yes sir, you're talking about me, when everyone is leaving table, I'm just getting started. I have to thank my metabolism for always being hungry and processing food in great speed. I've reached 5'11" height at age 13 and I stayed that way . In about 40 years, I've stayed in between 159 - 179 lbs. As I'm writing this, I'm getting hungry and have to eat. The truth is that bones are taking beating and I need longer time to recover. Last nite I've spent 5 hours on assigned 2 hours job and every bone in my body hurts, but yes , I'm hungry again...
Dietary supplements are as good as your body's ability to distribute them to needed areas, otherwise, it is a big problem...
Stay fit, healthy and prosperous, my friends !!!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
If you did everything greg told you. You would be afraid of toothpaste, cereal, water, plastic, weeds, paint, air, sun, clouds, jet vapor trails, space and people of color. Just sayin
Well, I know too much sun will kill you! It's nearly done me in a few times. :cool: Also, if I take a plastic bag and stick it over your head for several minutes that can do it too. Certain weeds are either poisonous or cause allergic reactions. Lots of things can kill you or make you sick. Now, I ate cereal for years, but I gave it up although there are perhaps a few that are ok if you don't load them down with sugar. I simply don't want them anymore.

Reactions: Fedri

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Not to get greg started.....but my dad died last year from mantle cell lymphoma...it came from 20+ years as a golf course superintendent dealing with MONSANTO products. We all know it. And I absolutely agree about pigs. In my house it's mostly beef, some chicken and the only pork is the occasional piece of bacon. (Deer meat also, when my lazy butt will go hunting)

Reactions: keep it clean

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
***Update, Sunday 1/19

Things are looking up. Most of the test results have come back with good news. My latest test was a bone scan to see if I had any infections in my bones, test came back showing no bone infections. This is especially good, if there was infection in the bones I would be in the hospital for another 2 months.

I do still have the infection in the tissues and a blood clot in my right leg. Doctors are confident this will be taken care of and I’ll make a full recovery. It looks like I will need to be here in the hospital for about another 2 weeks until all infection is gone.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Well, I know too much sun will kill you! It's nearly done me in a few times. :cool: Also, if I take a plastic bag and stick it over your head for several minutes that can do it too. Certain weeds are either poisonous or cause allergic reactions. Lots of things can kill you or make you sick. Now, I ate cereal for years, but I gave it up although there are perhaps a few that are ok if you don't load them down with sugar. I simply don't want them anymore.
Lol yes i agree. But doesnt mean fear it. Too much of any one thing will cause harm.
Nope them good cereals you speak of will have you on the shitter every 5 minutes lol. So dont eat the whole box

Reactions: ronman

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
***Update, Sunday 1/19

Things are looking up. Most of the test results have come back with good news. My latest test was a bone scan to see if I had any infections in my bones, test came back showing no bone infections. This is especially good, if there was infection in the bones I would be in the hospital for another 2 months.

I do still have the infection in the tissues and a blood clot in my right leg. Doctors are confident this will be taken care of and I’ll make a full recovery. It looks like I will need to be here in the hospital for about another 2 weeks until all infection is gone.
Thats good news for a great guy. Get better buddy.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Lol yes i agree. But doesnt mean fear it. Too much of any one thing will cause harm.
Nope them good cereals you speak of will have you on the shitter every 5 minutes lol. So dont eat the whole box
Trust me, I NEED the FIBER!!!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Trust me, I NEED the FIBER!!!
Them fiber disks were good. They look like big flavored wafers. Fiber choice i think they're called. Much easier to eat. Dont need to make anything. Good for when you're at work. And they dont make you need to hang out near a bathroom lol. Which on many jobs for me. The toilets are still in the box.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Them fiber disks were good. They look like big flavored wafers. Fiber choice i think they're called. Much easier to eat. Dont need to make anything. Good for when you're at work. And they dont make you need to hang out near a bathroom lol. Which on many jobs for me. The toilets are still in the box.
I eat little mixed nuts almost every single day for several reasons, but it does amazing things for the BM! Good for certain minerals too as well as Omega 3's. Better have some good teeth though! :)

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I eat little mixed nuts almost every single day for several reasons, but it does amazing things for the BM! Good for certain minerals too as well as Omega 3's. Better have some good teeth though! :)
Those little planters packs? Good heart healt or whatever? I eat those for lunch instead of sandwiches now. Plus a couple of them halos. Surprisingly they hold me up till about 5 then i start getting real hungry. I do have a stash of beef jerky though for them late days.
20200119_133524.jpg

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Those little planters packs? Good heart healt or whatever? I eat those for lunch instead of sandwiches now. Plus a couple of them halos. Surprisingly they hold me up till about 5 then i start getting real hungry. I do have a stash of beef jerky though for them late days. View attachment 89202
I often buy a big 3.5 lb. can. and they do help curb my appetite. I eat maybe an ounce or 2 a day and keeps constipation away! It's a good natural source of certain minerals so that's a bonus!