@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
If any one is craving for sweets like I do in some cases Get your sugar from fresh fruits and veggies :happy: dates are great, organic peanut butter spread on a slice of bread with banana slices and some real honey on the peanut butter will take some one's sweet craving and so as fresh dates.

Reactions: ACP and wandwizard

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I do feel good. And i dont eat any vegetables. Unless potatoes count. I eat pizza, steak, chicken, turkey, cows, pigs, deer and watermelon, peanuts. Oh and American cheese. And my side is always potatoes.

I just tbought it was funny she said what i would say and she wasnt even in the room lol.
I've seen people that seemed to eat about anything they want and as much as they want and seemed not to gain so much as a pound of weight and looked perfectly healthy. I'll never forget years ago I worked with a guy who was about my height and weight. That guy could EAT a cow by himself and not gain an ounce. He actually had to work a second job I think just to feed himself and his family. I'm trying to eat healthier and especially cutting all sweets and anything with sugar out of my life. I haven't had a soda in over a year I think and I don't plan to ever drink another one. I despise diet sodas and don't think they're really any better for you.

My family is definitely prone to adult-onset diabetes and I've watched the consequences of ignoring it in my own family. I'm not a vegetarian and I eat meat and love dairy. I've lost some weight just by cutting out sugar, candy, cakes, and the like. I try not to eat too many carbs and try to have a good piece of real fruit instead of candy. I won't lie, I still sneak a candy bar now and then, but I don't keep them around me. The trouble with bad eating habits is it can take years before you suffer the consequences and they are not funny. I've seen some people do quite well on various types of diet so I'm just trying to adapt as best I can for me. No one diet is going to be for everyone and I'm definitely not a fan of starving myself. The diet that I actually felt the best on was a vegetarian diet that allowed for dairy products. I had amazing energy and needed less sleep than at any point in my entire life. Getting used to eating another way and sticking to it can be really hard. Sometimes though your life or your health may depend on it. I have sworn off sugar and sweets though and I've gotten used to it.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I've seen people that seemed to eat about anything they want and as much as they want and seemed not to gain so much as a pound of weight and looked perfectly healthy. I'll never forget years ago I worked with a guy who was about my height and weight. That guy could EAT a cow by himself and not gain an ounce. He actually had to work a second job I think just to feed himself and his family. I'm trying to eat healthier and especially cutting all sweets and anything with sugar out of my life. I haven't had a soda in over a year I think and I don't plan to ever drink another one. I despise diet sodas and don't think they're really any better for you.

My family is definitely prone to adult-onset diabetes and I've watched the consequences of ignoring it in my own family. I'm not a vegetarian and I eat meat and love dairy. I've lost some weight just by cutting out sugar, candy, cakes, and the like. I try not to eat too many carbs and try to have a good piece of real fruit instead of candy. I won't lie, I still sneak a candy bar now and then, but I don't keep them around me. The trouble with bad eating habits is it can take years before you suffer the consequences and they are not funny. I've seen some people do quite well on various types of diet so I'm just trying to adapt as best I can for me. No one diet is going to be for everyone and I'm definitely not a fan of starving myself. The diet that I actually felt the best on was a vegetarian diet that allowed for dairy products. I had amazing energy and needed less sleep than at any point in my entire life. Getting used to eating another way and sticking to it can be really hard. Sometimes though your life or your health may depend on it. I have sworn off sugar and sweets though and I've gotten used to it.
I cant really eat sugar anymore. And im that guy who can cut through an entire cake in the middle of the night. It makes me feel sick and shakey. I dont have much in choices of what to eat. I can't eat vegetables. I cant stand them. I can find that small thin piece of lettuce that got mixed in my plain ham sandwich at the store. And will pick it out of there. I have the same routine. Eggs sausage on a bagel in morning, nuts and maybe a couple halos in afternoon then probably end up eating plain chicken at night. Only because that's what my wife cooked for dinner. I hate vegetables so its pretty plain most times. But vegetables are almost completely nonexistent in my diet. I did cut salt out. Well the salt i would add. I use pepper instead. Thats pretty much the best i can do. I do drink diet iced tea by the gallon. Now that i should stop doing. But im pretty much addicted to it. Lol i quit smoking by just stopping. I quit drugs by just stopping. But i cant quit drinking iced tea lmfao. They must be putting something pretty strong in there. Cardiologist suggested thats what is messing with my heart beat.

Reactions: wandwizard

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
yes totally agree with Randy here, gatorate is all toxic refined sugar, it may give you energy for a short time but later on you will feel a lot more tired because of the crap in that. Water is the best or may be freshly squeezed fruit juices.
I remember the old Sprite ads.. bunch of dudes playing basketball sweating their asses off chugging a huge Sprite in the sweltering heat.

Reactions: Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall

Skinny does not mean your healthy... it just means your metabolism is high genetically.

Some people do have really awful diets and stay skinny but they are suffering on the inside for sure.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I cant really eat sugar anymore. And im that guy who can cut through an entire cake in the middle of the night. It makes me feel sick and shakey. I dont have much in choices of what to eat. I can't eat vegetables. I cant stand them. I can find that small thin piece of lettuce that got mixed in my plain ham sandwich at the store. And will pick it out of there. I have the same routine. Eggs sausage on a bagel in morning, nuts and maybe a couple halos in afternoon then probably end up eating plain chicken at night. Only because that's what my wife cooked for dinner. I hate vegetables so its pretty plain most times. But vegetables are almost completely nonexistent in my diet. I did cut salt out. Well the salt i would add. I use pepper instead. Thats pretty much the best i can do. I do drink diet iced tea by the gallon. Now that i should stop doing. But im pretty much addicted to it. Lol i quit smoking by just stopping. I quit drugs by just stopping. But i cant quit drinking iced tea lmfao. They must be putting something pretty strong in there. Cardiologist suggested thats what is messing with my heart beat.
Have you ever tried V8 fusion (not the light version)? I like some flavors and a days serving of fruits and vegetables. My oldest son is a meatetarian and hates vegetables but he will drink V8 fusion. It definitely has an impact in summer from the brutal humid heat here, I do feel better at the end of the day.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Skinny does not mean your healthy... it just means your metabolism is high genetically.

Some people do have really awful diets and stay skinny but they are suffering on the inside for sure.
The man I was talking about wasn't actually skinny. He had a muscular build w/o being even slightly overweight even though I don't think he worked out other than working his rear off to feed himself and his family. Not joking here either. The guy had some kind of bottomless pit for a stomach. He must have had a blast furnace for a metabolism. It may have eventually caught up with him. I used to could eat a lot more too, but if I still ate the way I did when I was young I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. I only eat one meal a day most days. I think the custom of eating 3 meals a day and 15 or 20 snacks or sugary drinks on top of that is putting a lot of Americans in the hospital and in the grave. The ease of getting high sugar snacks and drinks as well as lots of processed foods are no doubt contributing to a lot of health issues and early death. Of that much, I have zero doubt.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Here's another thing to stay away from religiously, eating PIG meat. I know you love your bacon but it's extremely unhealthy that causes all types of health problems.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I remember the old Sprite ads.. bunch of dudes playing basketball sweating their asses off chugging a huge Sprite in the sweltering heat.
Yeah even as an adolescent watching those I was like WTF are these Guys serious? Playing bball drinking soda??

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Here's another thing to stay away from religiously, eating PIG meat. I know you love your bacon but it's extremely unhealthy that causes all types of health problems.

Very interesting. I thought not eating Pig was a Muslim thing. I literally just finished my bacon

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
In todays world with all the Mammal Biotechnology, Hormones, Antibiotics, Pharmaceuticals and GMO Foods that have Herbicides and Pesticides. I will agree...

I would also limit how much you intake if you like pork meat to very small amounts, Fish is way better for you.

Doctors all over the world agree that human consumption of pork is dangerous to their health, yet people all over the world continue to eat pork in large quantities. Below are 13 reasons why you should consider giving up eating pork.

1) A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

2) The meat and fat of a pig absorb toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

3) When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

4) Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

5) Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

6) Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

7) When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal’s flesh. In a few days, the swine flesh is full of worms.

8) Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts, and eggs will be killed.

9) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

10) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine’s stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

11) The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans.

12) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

13) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedri

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I take this once a week, in this form, why I get more product in this item then the pill form.
It is also organic. It is expensive if you do not have a lot of money. and it may not be a good idea to abuse.

The herbicides and pesticide they spray on the crops kills the white cells that live in crop soils.
· Why did Monsanto patent Glyphosate as an antibiotic? The weed killer they spray on food.

My moms dog have a liver problem (inflamed, very large, urinary infections more vet bills) for a few years now, quit eating, had to hand feed and runny stools, I give the dog a 1/8 tsp. every day with yogurt. The dog seems a lot better then what she was.

1579445609153.png

I give my mom a pill every week too,

1579445900574.png

NOTE

If you taken a antibiotic to get better, I would take the 5 day max treatment to restore your gut floral

Last edited:
Reactions: ACP

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Have you ever tried V8 fusion (not the light version)? I like some flavors and a days serving of fruits and vegetables. My oldest son is a meatetarian and hates vegetables but he will drink V8 fusion. It definitely has an impact in summer from the brutal humid heat here, I do feel better at the end of the day.
I think that is the one I'll drink. I havnt seen it in a long time. I only see the regular stuff. I used to take vegetables in a pill lol. Again never saw them after that store closed. Probably have to go to wallyworld they'll probably have it. But that place alone is a danger to your health lol. Ill need to take my 9mm vitamins with me

Reactions: Jim Davisson