@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

@Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Just wanted you all to know that my buddy @Todd the Cleaner is in the hospital having some tests done. He hasn't been feeling well lately.
Just thought you all might like to know and maybe drop him a line of encouragement here for him. He's a good guy and I'm sure it would lift his spirits. Meanwhile let pray it's nothing serious.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Tell Todd that, if he's THAT fond of hospital food, Fen will come and cook the whole family some salisbury steaks and instant mashed potatoes. That way he can stay at home where he's loved, rather than going into the hospital and getting poked and prodded.

... in all seriousness, Fen sends her love.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
When I grow up I want to be as good as Todd. Hang in there Todd. Get better soon and let your family know if they need anything to let me know.

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Todd I hope tests go well and you have many great years ahead..
You got me excited recently that you seemed “back” involved with threads. And yes I have only been around almost a year but I appreciate and get value from your contributions.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Tell Todd that, if he's THAT fond of hospital food, Fen will come and cook the whole family some salisbury steaks and instant mashed potatoes. That way he can stay at home where he's loved, rather than going into the hospital and getting poked and prodded.

... in all seriousness, Fen sends her love.
Dont forget the green jello @Mama Fen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Man this sux, ive watched Todd on here tirelessly and without hesitation help anyone who needed it and never ask for anything in return truly one of the good ones. Hope to god its all good and he gets a clean bill of health from the doc.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Thank you everybody. It’s been a hectic couple days, actually it’s been a hectic month.

I have not been feeling good for a while and finally Tuesday afternoon I walked into the house and sat down breathing heavily and my whole body just trembling. This went on for about 5 minutes before my wife called 911 (I kept telling her not to). Anyway I went into the hospital.

A half an hour later I was feeling a lot better and then one of the doctors came over with a serious look on his face and he said “I hate to have to tell you this, but I don’t think you will be going home.”

my eyes got real big and I asked what was going on. I figured he was saying that I was done for and I would never leave the hospital alive. Turns out he meant I would not be going home that night. I had figured that much from the beginning.

Anyway, here I am 2 days later. I have been moved to a hospital in Las Vegas and I’ve had what seems like dozens of tests done. At this point I think I have more questions than answers which is frustrating. Some of the things I do know is my heart is good, no issues there. I do have an infection throughout my body which is hopefully being taken care of by all the antibiotics I’m on. I also have a blood clot in my right leg again. There are a couple other issues being dealt with too. I’ve been told I’ll be here another 3 days to 2 weeks so we will see.

One thing that is a big stress relief compared last time I was in the hospital 3 years ago is the fact that my daughter and my employee can keep the work going while I’m down.

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Thank you everybody. It’s been a hectic couple days, actually it’s been a hectic month.

I have not been feeling good for a while and finally Tuesday afternoon I walked into the house and sat down breathing heavily and my whole body just trembling. This went on for about 5 minutes before my wife called 911 (I kept telling her not to). Anyway I went into the hospital.

A half an hour later I was feeling a lot better and then one of the doctors came over with a serious look on his face and he said “I hate to have to tell you this, but I don’t think you will be going home.”

my eyes got real big and I asked what was going on. I figured he was saying that I was done for and I would never leave the hospital alive. Turns out he meant I would not be going home that night. I had figured that much from the beginning.

Anyway, here I am 2 days later. I have been moved to a hospital in Las Vegas and I’ve had what seems like dozens of tests done. At this point I think I have more questions than answers which is frustrating. Some of the things I do know is my heart is good, no issues there. I do have an infection throughout my body which is hopefully being taken care of by all the antibiotics I’m on. I also have a blood clot in my right leg again. There are a couple other issues being dealt with too. I’ve been told I’ll be here another 3 days to 2 weeks so we will see.

One thing that is a big stress relief compared last time I was in the hospital 3 years ago is the fact that my daughter and my employee can keep the work going while I’m down.
Kinda same situation happened to me just was feeling woozy and heart was bumping hard always felt like I was gonna pass out. No one could figure it out but youtube. Come to find out I needed a cpap. Within 4 days I was 80% better. I wasn't breathing at night and always have had sinus issues.

My prayers go out to you, Godspeed recovery.