FB Today is my 24th year cleaning carpets damn...

A

Anthony Castro

Today is my 24th year cleaning carpets damn I'm getting old my first job was a hospital in Ventura cleaning a Lobby and a small health center then I started to strip and wax at that same Ventura County Hospital man oh man how time flies from using almost every truckmount made I gotta say my Judson tnt kicks everyone of there asses 10x over I'm talking about big red truckmount 96 horsepower Isuzu diesel motor with at the time was a number 6 blower if I remember right three-quarter inch solution line 3 inch vacuum line I remember sucking carpet right off of the tack strip that machine was such Overkill had no business cleaning carpets lol to steam Genie propane #3little giant was good machine prochem 405 Fox truckmount white magic truck truckmount I forget the name of that one so many I forget the names vortex crap STEAMWAY WAS GOOD until shit started to break lol I was talking to Leslie Judson Jones the other day and I was telling him how I'm still using my aluminum cuffs for my vacuum reel a lot of people don't even know they made them mine are over 18 years old now best cuffs ever I wish they still made them I I would have a set of extra just in case I'm still using my 18 year old vacuum hose and my old van lol that's why I've been shopping around for a new van time for a nice home for my tnt anyhow good day all have a great one

L

Leslie Judson Jones

About 8 months ago, we opened the world's first Truckmount museum. It has the world's first truckmount blower and patent on display. Also the world's second patented truckmount, the Big Red.

L

Leslie Judson Jones

This Big Red that we have on display, is in good running condition and is all original . This is the world's second patented truckmount. The patent was issued in 1978.

L

Leslie Judson Jones

Also, on display in the truckmount museum, is the first production truckmount. This unit was made in 1969. At the time, the system sold for $5,500.00. When the Big Red came out, the price was $16,000 - $18,000 and the market was not big enough to support a unit priced at this level. It is built extremely well. Also it is a heat exchanger.