Today is an extremely sad day | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Today is an extremely sad day

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Sorry for your loss. No matter the age it’s like your a kid again, the feeling of loss makes you feel like a child again. It makes no difference or less painful that others have had the same loss. Having only weeks ago been though the same loss I can tell you the hurt gets easier. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself with stress illness as well. Chest pain and neck pain, head ache’s wouldn’t be uncommon. Focus on work and family it helps.
Dr. Laura is going back to the phones now!
good luck and god bless.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I'm saddened by hearing your Mother passed. Many, many thoughts and prayers to you and your entire family.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Sorry to hear this Rob. Hope your family is doing well despite the circumstances. Didn't know u had 8 siblings, wow.

I have just 1, and its amazing how much they require. My dad was 1 of 7. I don't know how they did it back in the day when large families were much more common.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Very very sorry for your precious loss, Rob.

Unfortunately, I have come to realize long ago that none of us are going to get out of here alive. And, hopefully the "other side" will be our true reward.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Very very sorry for your precious loss, Rob.

Unfortunately, I have come to realize long ago that none of us are going to get out of here alive. And, hopefully the "other side" will be our true reward.

The universe is such a strange and awe inspiring place. Makes you wonder what exactly there is.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I regret not taking more time with her while she was alive. I wish I would have bought her healthy food and provided better for her. Take time with your aging parents and those you love. I think we all underestimate the brevity of life.

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I regret not taking more time with her while she was alive. I wish I would have bought her healthy food and provided better for her. Take time with your aging parents and those you love. I think we all underestimate the brevity of life.
Rob hang in there this sounds really tough I am lost for words.

I also feel like a jerk for posting threads about rugs past couple days completely oblivious to this.

Thank you for your influence, Rob. I appreciate it.

Reactions: rob allen

Chappy12

Feb 7, 2020
Real Name
Stephen
Thinking of you Rob,

Please take care of yourself. I know it’s tuff but try be the strongest person at her funeral. I know she would have appreciated everything you have done the same way you appreciate what she has done.

And your your younger sister is an angle.

Thinking of you.

Pro-Tech Carpet Cleaning Family

Canberra
Australia.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Most of us think that we will not die, never think of death and not realizing this where we don't visit our loved ones and suddenly they are gone.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I pray that the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will comfort you and your family.
Its times like this when having the surity of hope and joy we find in Christ is the most real to us.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
0f786c8a14ddb0e619e02addb5826ee4.jpg
She looks like a lovely woman, and a strong one. My sympathies to you and yours, and you're right - there's never a time when we're ready to lose a parent.