Today I have visited Cross American

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I had the day off today and decided with my buddy to visit and check out the jaguar 8.4 so my buddy can buy a new machine. It was pleasure to meet Ed Valentine, such a great person, it was a joy to speak with you Ed thanks a lot for the great chat we had today.

Some information about the jaguar 8.4, very solid machine, great innovative advanced features, 2 big 8.4 powerful vacs that really noticeable suction in parallel, it really is a great machine to own for your carpet cleaning business, not so heavy, but great capacity of fresh water tank.

I got some pics and vids, some more vids are to come as I am uploading them.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
IMG_20180418_134303.jpeg
IMG_20180418_134252.jpeg
IMG_20180418_134236.jpeg

Reactions: Suction Junkie

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Fedri;

I sincerely thank both you and Mohamad for taking a day away from your business and traveling down to our Plant for a visit and purchase of the JAGUAR 8.4 Industrial ETM System.
I will honestly admit to all reading that you both were most Professional and always truly offered a great presentation during our meeting. And, you sir, were one of the most knowledgeable of many whom I have ever had the privilege of knowing! You certainly have done your homework.

Glad to see that you made it back to Canada safely and very much look forward to our next gathering!

Best;
Ed Valentine

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Thank you for sharing your visit. I've always thought Ed was a stand up guy and I'm looking at purchasing a machine from him in the near future.
I found that he is a nice gentleman, and the machine that he builds is solid with great innovation features that will last someone for a long time.

Reactions: LeeRoy

goomer

Feb 16, 2009
Pelham Bay, Bronx New York
www.pelhambaycarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Frank Mendo
Business Location
United States
Nice job incorporating the baffle into the lid.

Have you considered opening it up a little, or do you think the one hole is adequate?

I have always thought these units would be great for commercial work when you can benefit from a solid AF/APO system, and a nice long hose run.

A beefy, easily accessible APO system is worth it's weight in gold when trying to achieve higher production rates from a portable unit.

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Nice job incorporating the baffle into the lid.

Have you considered opening it up a little, or do you think the one hole is adequate?

I have always thought these units would be great for commercial work when you can benefit from a solid AF/APO system, and a nice long hose run.

A beefy, easily accessible APO system is worth it's weight in gold when trying to achieve higher production rates from a portable unit.
Goomer with his auto dump you don't need to use an external filter. It's a great innovative feature Ed has on his machines.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I know Jim we spoke about you.

I am putting my 2 out of 3 machines for sale and once I have sell them I will be going there again to pick up a Jaguar 8.4 for my self, we can meet then and I will drive my van and show you my set up as well.
Yeah my ears were ringing 40 miles south .