To All you VLM Folks..Never would have believed it!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I agree with Dave ,

Yes the Cimex makes it look good however , how much dirt are you really removing ? I know that Encap will crystalize but I dare you to run a Bonnet pad or some form of extraction
process back over it. I think that you would be surprised.

Back in the late 80's I use to own Elite Carpet Cleaning in Northern VA We use to clean with Dry Circular Foam and had a brush attached to the buffer. It would look great but the reality was that
we where not removing any of the soil , just what a vacuum would do later. Now I know encap chemistry has come a long way but I am still not convinced that it removes that much soil without some form of extraction. Just my opinion.
Shoot , and I thought Kirby invented it :LOL::LOL:!!!!lol

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
The lighter areas are from the green mats to the left
I finally found one also...

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1462622604.747372.jpg

The grease was so thick, one step on the carpet and my feet were sticking.

Unfortunately I went in with Vlm. All my bonnets are now permanently stained. And the results were not the best. A hwe followed by bonnets would have been the best bet. He didn't want to pay for the price difference tho.

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I finally found one also...

View attachment 64505

The grease was so thick, one step on the carpet and my feet were sticking.

Unfortunately I went in with Vlm. All my bonnets are now permanently stained. And the results were not the best. A hwe followed by bonnets would have been the best bet. He didn't want to pay for the price difference tho.
In cases like that (fithy beyond recognition)price tag is also an issue. The aspect of regular monthly maintenance is missing, which makes the next cleaning much unpredictable. Well, their stride becomes ours..........