To All you VLM Folks..Never would have believed it!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I tried my Cimex on a restaurant when I first got it. It did pretty good but couldn't touch the TM for results and speed. The restaurant in the video was dirty but nothing like what most the ones we do are like. Not trying to burst your bubble Dave. He did good, really good, but I wouldn't rush out to buy a Cimex to do restaurants though. :)

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I tried my Cimex on a restaurant when I first got it. It did pretty good but couldn't touch the TM for results and speed. The restaurant in the video was dirty but nothing like what most the ones we do are like. Not trying to burst your bubble Dave. He did good, really good, but I wouldn't rush out to buy a Cimex to do restaurants though. :)
Not bustin' my Bubble Marian..was jus trying to give the VLM guys a Stiffy! Think they left out it took 3 weeks nightly to get it clean..:rolleyes::D

Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That restaurant carpet in that vid would be about the cleanest restaurant carpet I've ever seen...
Shit wuz photo shopped for sure..No Fukin way that wuz REAL! .You cant Spin that Filth off..Had I not 40+ years..I might say..REALLY?
Notice..Video was faster than a Comet from the Heavens with no Mention of Chems? I smell a DEAD MACKERAL!

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
The problem I have with using a Cimex and pads only on a filthy carpet is that, that is Top Down Cleaning as opposed to transferring soil onto a bonnet which would be, Bottom UP cleaning. You would enjoy the benefit of superior soil REMOVAL and you'd get it instantly. I have done both. There is no comparison.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
The problem I have with using a Cimex and pads only on a filthy carpet is that, that is Top Down Cleaning as opposed to transferring soil onto a bonnet which would be, Bottom UP cleaning. You would enjoy the benefit of superior soil REMOVAL and you'd get it instantly. I have done both. There is no comparison.
Confused on your post Richard..are you saying 175 is best or?

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
Being VERY new to VLM, is it not the same thing....? Please school me on this.... NO sarcasm intended. And my next question would be, is Realesit DS2 a good product to use with a CRB in a commercial setting?

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
That restaurant carpet in that vid would be about the cleanest restaurant carpet I've ever seen...
That was also straight encap tho with no type of immediate soil removal (bonnets). So you need to consider that. He needed one piece of equipment to do the job, alone, locked in to the building. There are a lot of benefits for everyone there.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I'm saying using ANY machine with pads only -vs- Any machine using bonnets, the machine using bonnets wins every time. Common sense must prevail.
Thought you Meant That Rich..Where do I send The FREE Three Bingo Tickets to? You ARE A WINNER!

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Shit wuz photo shopped for sure..No Fukin way that wuz REAL! .You cant Spin that Filth off..Had I not 40+ years..I might say..REALLY?
Notice..Video was faster than a Comet from the Heavens with no Mention of Chems? I smell a DEAD MACKERAL!
Dave it was very real. Lol

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
That was also straight encap tho with no type of immediate soil removal (bonnets). So you need to consider that. He needed one piece of equipment to do the job, alone, locked in to the building. There are a lot of benefits for everyone there.
That Video was Horse SHIT! No Way was that REAL...Under 4 hours.

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Being VERY new to VLM, is it not the same thing....? Please school me on this.... NO sarcasm intended. And my next question would be, is Realesit DS2 a good product to use with a CRB in a commercial setting?

There are many ways to use VLM. VLM simply means Very Low Moisture. How you choose to use that VLM is up to you.

Some folks just spray and brush and they're done. Works fine for maintenance. Not so much in filthy establishments.

Other folks like me prefer using carpet bonnets to instantly remove the soil rather than let the encap solution do all the work.

Then there is the Dry Foam method....dual process methods. An Orbital machine.....a rotary machine. heck....US Products advertises their portable extractors as Low Moisture.

So you see Jeff, there is more to VLM than most people think.

Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Yea, I'm just saying , they called it a greasy restaurant....
All I'm saying is they should have actually gone to greasy restaurant.
That place was child's play

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
There are many ways to use VLM. VLM simply means Very Low Moisture. How you choose to use that VLM is up to you.

Some folks just spray and brush and they're done. Works fine for maintenance. Not so much in filthy establishments.

Other folks like me prefer using carpet bonnets to instantly remove the soil rather than let the encap solution do all the work.

Then there is the Dry Foam method....dual process methods. An Orbital machine.....a rotary machine. heck....US Products advertises their portable extractors as Low Moisture.

And your opinion on the DS2?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States

Don't Listen to Him..He's ALWAYS RIGHT..Honestly Rich..You are when it comes to Dat Stuff!