TNT by Sunbelt / Judson vs. El Diablo

Oct 24, 2010
GA
Real Name
BiG Dig Whooper
Business Location
United States
Could some of you give your opinion on the TNT sold by Sunbelt USA? I think its the same unit as the Judson TNT and manufactured by Judson. Im interested to hear of any former or current users of this unit. I would like to know if it performs well on dual wand and if so how far are hose run lengths for dual wand and single wand and what kind of heat is maintained? Also, reliability, ease of maintenance, etc.

Also how does it compare to the El Diablo? I am looking at both and would like opinions on both from real world in the trenches users.

The unit will be used on commercial carpet to include offices, restuarants, nightclubs, bars.

Thanks in advance to all.:bigsmiley:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have used both and they are both good machines. The El D gets my nod because of safety,heat and vacuum advantages. Oh yeah and I LOVE mine! :D

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Sun-BeltUSA

Premium VIP
Jan 21, 2010
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.sun-beltusa.com
Real Name
Ryan Milewski
Business Location
United States
We do have both machines in stock pretty much at all times. If your close enough to make and trip to come see us we would be glad to show and test both machines for you as well as run through a comparison of the two machines. The El Diablo Truck Mount has some advantages and features over the Judson TNT Truck Mount, but you are looking at about a 3500.00 price difference between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
So doesn't anyone on the board own a Judson TNT or the Sunbelt model? I'm curious to know what you think of them and are they as easy to work on as they claim to be, or as reliable too. Anyone??

campergerald

Feb 16, 2011
North Carolina
Real Name
Gerald Walker
Business Location
United States
Owned TNT years ago , dual wand unit. Loved it , tough as nails and easy to service and maintane. Use to run 100 ft off each wand and as long as you took your time did a good job. Pretty much trouble free. I may be a little bias because I love propane. Folks at Sunbelt very helpfull.

Robbdny

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Real Name
Rob Antonelli
Business Location
United States
I was asking Scott Warrington about Judson's and he said his 30 year old Judson is still being used. I have been looking at them because they are 1 hour from my house. People like Sargent Major J Bravo dont know realize how convenient it is to have a Jon Don and Interlink next to every 7-11. I have to drive 4 hours to Atlanta GA to have any work done because Clean Source the company that bought out Interlink will only work on what they sell. They tried charging me $275.00 to change the fluids on my Prowler. There operations manager was there and he didnt think about how you should treat a customer.

Little does he know I recorded and video taped the entire conversation. If your not buying a new TM they want nothing to do with you. If I had the money I would open a shop after all Charlotte itself has a population of over 800K people. Thats not including town like mine 20 mins away population 70K. And they are the only shop. Sorry to get off the subject I had a very negative experience and the fact they more-less were saying if you dont buy it from us dont bother us with your problems.

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
Ok these are ballpark figures but it also depends on oil capacities as well
$28 synthetic 1000 hour blower oil 1 qt
$18 synthetic pump oil 1 pt
$10 30wt motor oil 2 quarts
$10 oil filter
So far $66 bucks for materials
Shouldn't take more than one hour labor unless components are a pain to drain.
Our labor rates is $68 an hour. $66+$68=$134
The only way i can see it getting much higher is if they are swapping out air filters and spark plugs or have two techs at once?

Sent from my mind, through my fingers, to your screen using millions of pixels

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
Ok these are ballpark figures but it also depends on oil capacities as well
$28 synthetic 1000 hour blower oil 1 qt
$18 synthetic pump oil 1 pt
$10 30wt motor oil 2 quarts
$10 oil filter
So far $66 bucks for materials
Shouldn't take more than one hour labor unless components are a pain to drain.
Our labor rate is $68 an hour. $66+$68=$134
The only way i can see it getting much higher is if they are swapping out air filters and spark plugs or have two techs at once?

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
I was asking Scott Warrington about Judson's and he said his 30 year old Judson is still being used. I have been looking at them because they are 1 hour from my house. People like Sargent Major J Bravo dont know realize how convenient it is to have a Jon Don and Interlink next to every 7-11. I have to drive 4 hours to Atlanta GA to have any work done because Clean Source the company that bought out Interlink will only work on what they sell. They tried charging me $275.00 to change the fluids on my Prowler. There operations manager was there and he didnt think about how you should treat a customer.

Little does he know I recorded and video taped the entire conversation. If your not buying a new TM they want nothing to do with you. If I had the money I would open a shop after all Charlotte itself has a population of over 800K people. Thats not including town like mine 20 mins away population 70K. And they are the only shop. Sorry to get off the subject I had a very negative experience and the fact they more-less were saying if you dont buy it from us dont bother us with your problems.
Judsons are designed with the end user in mind when doing maintenance or repairs.

Robbdny

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Real Name
Rob Antonelli
Business Location
United States
Interlink charges $275 fir a fluid change?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app because I have nothing better to do than post on TMF!!!
CLEAN SOURCE NOT INTERLINK

CLEAN SOURCE BOUGHT FROM INTERLINK

NO NOT INTERLINK "CLEAN SOURCE THE COMPANY THAT BOUGHT INTERLINK IN CHARLOTTE NC"

PLEASE GUYS READ THE ARTICLE SCOTT WARRINGTON AND INTERLINK ARE GOOD PEOPLE!!!

SCOTT GOING TO HAVE A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: owenscott