Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Little delay. Editing takes time. Shooting for Monday evening now.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
The new TMF Truckmount - the Rob Allen Special Edition Classic; Blows away the Big 3, Heats up the Competition, and with our specially engineered Quad-Lobe Helical Blower you will have CFM for 3,000 ft hose runs and enough Lift to suck the profits out of your competitors!

Buy one today for the special introductory price of $60,000 and a free TMF Special Edition Wand as our way of saying thank you.

Sorry Rob, couldn't resist making my own marketing message =)

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The new TMF Truckmount - the Rob Allen Special Edition Classic; Blows away the Big 3, Heats up the Competition, and with our specially engineered Quad-Lobe Helical Blower you will have CFM for 3,000 ft hose runs and enough Lift to suck the profits out of your competitors!

Buy one today for the special introductory price of $60,000 and a free TMF Special Edition Wand as our way of saying thank you.

Sorry Rob, couldn't resist making my own marketing message =)
Nailed it. :love:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Your killin me brother.

Lc17smp

Sep 19, 2019
Real Name
Larry Cole
SRD, are you considering buying one? If not the TMF which TM are you going with?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Im always up for new machines, im not real happy with my 870, havent been since i bought it. Ive owned about every machine out there and built several of my own, i feel like i know what should be on a machine and what shouldnt be (maybe i dont) but from the looks of robs new machine in the pic he posted it looks to be all stainless thats a hell of a start and it has my interest perked.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Im always up for new machines, im not real happy with my 870, havent been since i bought it. Ive owned about every machine out there and built several of my own, i feel like i know what should be on a machine and what shouldnt be (maybe i dont) but from the looks of robs new machine in the pic he posted it looks to be all stainless thats a hell of a start and it has my interest perked.
It looked very much like a steam action but with LEDs. I've always thought steam actions were pretty awsome

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
It looked very much like a steam action but with LEDs. I've always thought steam actions were pretty awsome
I agree, steamactions look industrial double tough, and i believe john sales builds a good truckmount, they may not be as "finished/engineered" as the big 3 but to me thats not a bad thing, his machines are built to be highly functional and last. Not to mention hes a good guy that knows his product. If @RobAllen is collaborating with john on a machine it definitely has me curious as to what they came up with

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
SRD what’s your opinion on a prochem 805 with a kero burner

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
SRD did you buy the new Everest 870 or are you referring to the older SS 870

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
SRD what’s your opinion on a prochem 805 with a kero burner
Could be a beast depending on how its set up if anythings been stripped off (heat, and shut down related items)
SRD did you buy the new Everest 870 or are you referring to the older SS 870
I bought the last model before they went to the Everest 870

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
The picture did look like a Steamaction, but I'm guessing that it's a reliabuilt.

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
Today is the day we get this video, curious to see the specs and how it will work overall!

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Well I am going through it all replacing all the pressure lines getting rid of blower heat exchanger treating the frame for rust can you elaborate on what you think moderator do I need to start a new thread or am I alright

• Haha
Reactions: Spazznout