TMF Revolution Titanium Wand Opinions?

Matt M

Mar 10, 2017
Real Name
Matthew Mallary
I'm considering purchasing this wand as it looks like a well built and priced wand. I was wondering if anyone has bought one and has any reviews on it? I've messaged the sale team with some questions on it last week but unfortunately haven't received any response as of yet. It seems like it's a good price for a 2", full titanium wand according to the website. Anyway, just trying to see if anyone has used the wand and has any feedback before I pull the trigger and pick one up.

(Link in case anybody was wondering): https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/all/products/tmf-westpak-titanium-wand

Thanks!

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
I'm considering purchasing this wand as it looks like a well built and priced wand. I was wondering if anyone has bought one and has any reviews on it? I've messaged the sale team with some questions on it last week but unfortunately haven't received any response as of yet. It seems like it's a good price for a 2", full titanium wand according to the website. Anyway, just trying to see if anyone has used the wand and has any feedback before I pull the trigger and pick one up.

(Link in case anybody was wondering): https://shop.truckmountforums.com/collections/all/products/tmf-westpak-titanium-wand

Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My techs used them up till they went swivel and loved them. Great wand for the money

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What swivel wand are your techs using?
The Dang pro. He says he improved it. Bets way to find out is run it hard every day. My techs will do that!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Are you offering a warranty/return policy?
Tony has a 30 day money back return policy. He also has a 3 year warranty on the swivel. I am just a seller.