Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Many have asked for a non swivel TMF Titanium wand. Well the V5 is here and in stock. Pick from 3 texture powder coated colors, red, black or blue. Textured makes them much more durable and tough to scratch or mar. Soft touch stainless steel high pressure valves, stainless qd, in-line filter, heat guard, glide, 1/2 jet extenders, non drip stainless jets and ergonomic grip and handle. This is a lifetime yet lightweight wand with crazy amounts of air flow. Pick one up today!

Reactions: admin

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Jim may I ask what mods?

I drill out the bottom cap holes on the soft touch valve, 86 the inline filter and use compression fittings and ⅜" copper tube between the manifold and valve and jet it at 14 flow. These simple mods allow the wand and your work to reach its real potential, if you have tip top recovery, saving labor.

Bucket testing each of the above as I went showed me where the choke points were and I was able to unleash the wand. I don't use glides for a number of reasons, mainly because I don't find wanding fatiguing and I want maximum vacuum to the interface. I have zero dry time issues.

received_2321825111455120.jpeg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I drill out the bottom cap holes on the soft touch valve, 86 the inline filter and use compression fittings and ⅜" copper tube between the manifold and valve and jet it at 14 flow. These simple mods allow the wand and your work to reach its real potential, if you have tip top recovery, saving labor.

Bucket testing each of the above as I went showed me where the choke points were and I was able to unleash the wand. I don't use glides for a number of reasons, mainly because I don't find wanding fatiguing and I want maximum vacuum to the interface. I have zero dry time issues.

View attachment 93357

Brilliant

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Honestly, I feel most debris fished out of jets is from the QC's. Females dragged to the truck on a live reel are the biggest culprit. I prefer a male on the solution line and set it on the van before reeling up and deal with any tangles calmly and wipe it off every time. Fittings last forever and no cleaning filters or jets ever. It's the little things that kill.

Reactions: brian3180 and Thewy

Thewy

May 4, 2020
Georgia
Real Name
Stephen
Business Location
United States
Many have asked for a non swivel TMF Titanium wand. Well the V5 is here and in stock. Pick from 3 texture powder coated colors, red, black or blue. Textured makes them much more durable and tough to scratch or mar. Soft touch stainless steel high pressure valves, stainless qd, in-line filter, heat guard, glide, 1/2 jet extenders, non drip stainless jets and ergonomic grip and handle. This is a lifetime yet lightweight wand with crazy amounts of air flow. Pick one up today!

What is the height/ length of the wand?